Thread: whats converting best for you ?

zentz

whats converting best for you ?

whats the best converting paysite for you at this time ? post your refcode and i will signup under you unless i already have an account.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I would also suggest A L L E Y B U C K S . C O M but it seems that it is censored big fucking surprise.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    I would also suggest A L L E Y B U C K S . C O M but it seems that it is censored big fucking surprise.

Mark
    Mark,

If you have a problem with that, you can always stop posting, again.

Its banned for a reason, JustMe HAS scammed a lot of GWW Community members and his program is banned to make sure others dont get scammed by him also as you can see in this thread:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=15307

Regards,

Lee

i-Affiliate.com
    Quote Originally Posted by zentz
    whats the best converting paysite for you at this time ? post your refcode and i will signup under you unless i already have an account.
    Just thought I would post to say that Intense Cash was one of first the sites that converted for me on http://M4MFlix.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Mark,

Its banned for a reason, JustMe HAS scammed a lot of GWW Community members and his program is banned to make sure others dont get scammed by him also as you can see in this thread:
    OK, from what I can see, there were two people who had a dispute with JustMe -- Bregot and Rocky. In both cases, it seems there were legitimate miscommunications/disputes on both sides. Let's not forget either that Rocky inserted himself into the Josh Tucker debacle and so any bad blood between Rocky and JustMe could be influenced by that.

From what the threads say, JustMe did his best to try and make things right with Rocky, even though he had totally legitimate reasons for not wanting to complete the purchase of the content, and Rocky said the debt was forgiven, so I think it's hard to argue there's any intent to scam anyone here. Add to that the fact that a l l e y b u c k s apparently performs pretty well for a lot of people, and you don't hear complaints on other boards about a l l e y b u c k s and I think it's pretty obvious that the banning of a major gay program is not in the best interests of the community.

Now... if we're going to start banning people because a couple people alleged they've been ripped off, there are a LOT of people that could be banned on this board, and the name I hear repeated more often than any other is Lee. I don't pass judgement on the claims, and I'm not advocating banning Lee (in part, since it's his board), but one of the things that is most important in a community resource is credibility and evenhandedness.

A lot of people have good things to say about JustMe, including a lot of people who are long term respected contributors here. If they believe he's an OK guy, and if he happens to run one of the more visible gay programs, there really isn't any valid reason to ban him.

New site from zbuckz.com, http://www.boykakke.com converts real well for me and affiliates another sponsor i like is real-bucks.com

Fishy

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Toni_Enzo
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    OK, from what I can see, there were two people who had a dispute with JustMe -- Bregot and Rocky. In both cases, it seems there were legitimate miscommunications/disputes on both sides. Let's not forget either that Rocky inserted himself into the Josh Tucker debacle and so any bad blood between Rocky and JustMe could be influenced by that.

From what the threads say, JustMe did his best to try and make things right with Rocky, even though he had totally legitimate reasons for not wanting to complete the purchase of the content, and Rocky said the debt was forgiven, so I think it's hard to argue there's any intent to scam anyone here. Add to that the fact that a l l e y b u c k s apparently performs pretty well for a lot of people, and you don't hear complaints on other boards about a l l e y b u c k s and I think it's pretty obvious that the banning of a major gay program is not in the best interests of the community.

Now... if we're going to start banning people because a couple people alleged they've been ripped off, there are a LOT of people that could be banned on this board, and the name I hear repeated more often than any other is Lee. I don't pass judgement on the claims, and I'm not advocating banning Lee (in part, since it's his board), but one of the things that is most important in a community resource is credibility and evenhandedness.

A lot of people have good things to say about JustMe, including a lot of people who are long term respected contributors here. If they believe he's an OK guy, and if he happens to run one of the more visible gay programs, there really isn't any valid reason to ban him.
    Couldn't agree with you more... the whole "scamming" was taken waaaaay off and yes I've read many similiar complaints about Lee on GFY (in several threads), but nobody banned him there....

Anyway... it could be the forum rivaly maybe? Between GWW and GMStreet?...

P.S. Alley Buck s is not converting that well for me

Takemytaco
    I don't do well promoting twink sites but I have made sales with a l l e y b u c k s

Togm
    http://www.adultelite.com new bare bum mountain site doing really really well for me.

http://pimproll.com pureasianmen & 2 black sites do very well consistently

Also 1 ARS byot - hot college jocks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo
    Anyway... it could be the forum rivaly maybe? Between GWW and GMStreet?...
    If thats the case then why arent PrideBucks, or any of the other forums banned?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    If thats the case then why arent PrideBucks, or any of the other forums banned?

Regards,

Lee

Now there's a non-response response. And let's not forget that NakedSword Holly and Cybersocket were banned for a long time.

I was hoping, when those were quietly unbanned, that the era of banning people was behind us. Perhaps I was being overly optimistic.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    for me the best converting sites are

Jakecruise.com
    seancody.com

and sites similars.

also my new site
    Studport.com
    I have very good sales and the most important very good rebills.

also Tylersroom.net have very good rebills

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    For us you cant go past or beat BoyFun collection best converting and rebilling and has remained like that for years now. See signature below.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com