Thread: Basschick

abostonboy

Basschick

What happened to the other amateur site you had a while back. Forgot the name.

Also, what % do you do in gay?

I am working on a project now that is turning out to be rather interesting/unique.

After I fired my php guru and started doing it myself it really moved along pretty fast.

I would like to talk to you when you have time. You are one of the few that I really remember from the good old days that I can say I honestly have respect for.

thanks for the kind words *blush*

i pulled down thousands of web pages on june 22 last year, so if you're talking about jackoffguys, it is *SOB* no longer. too bad - it was doing well.

before i pulled everything down. i'd say 2/3 of our stuff was gay and 1/3 was str8 microniches. 3/4 is gay at this point and 2/3 of the writing i do.
    if you're around, 250119256 is my icq - i'll be around in a few minutes for a few minutes or we can chat tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Carina
    Hi, i'm new to this board. If anybody wants to be my friend, please hit me up on ICQ.

For quality web solutions hit me up at
    sales@hugedot.com
    Err welcome maybe?

But you hijacked a thread about one of our board members to say Hi?
    Also your banner was created so quickly to add to this board you misspelled 'positive'!

I'll leave it to the others here to decide whether you are a friendly or not
    Domain inventory sale.

abostonboy
    Umm,

As Basschick knows I can be someones best friend or worst nightmare.

When you say friend, I am not sure what you mean. If you mean do I want to do business with you? At this point I can't say I need much of what you offer.

I am always open to meeting new friends, but its the long chit chat shit I hate. So if we have something to talk about PM me on this board.

Otherwise post and prove you are a asset to the community.

Have a great weekend.

abostonboy
    Hey armpitlover,

Thx man.

Not sure you know me, but I run a link list and have a few projects going. I to have a somewhat armpit fetish and did good with the sites I created (AVS).

If you would be willing to toss me a pw to your site I may market it. I always ask for access when I market a % site to see what I feel my traffic may conver at.

If you decide to do it, either send in private or abostonboy@gmail.com

Thx

abostonboy
    Oh I know why someone wants to be my friend. I mentioned I fired my php guy. Haha. Don't worry it's not the only one I am working with.

dannyz
    Hey Boston Boy,

Good to see you back in action! I had wondered what happened to you...not sure if remember but we used to chat quite a bit back in my Gay Mega Sites days (R.I.P.)

Hit me up on ICQ when you get a chance, I'd love to catch up with you some time!

Cheers,
    Daniel (DannyZ)

abostonboy
    Oh man sup?
    I just signed upto your program.
    Last I heard you were working with Tom at Asianguys.

dannyz
    Wow it has been too long

I was doing some freelance work for Tom on his affiliate program about 3 years ago, took some time off to study and then re-entered the scene a couple years ago with ex XPCash Manager CJ...and we formed zBUCKz.

Thanks for signing up, and be sure to check out our new site www.boykakke.com, I think you'll like it.

abostonboy
    Hahaha

That's why I signed up. You know me and Asian traffic.

Carina

Happy sorry...

hey guyz... sorry for the thing that i did... well it is a challenge for me to proved that i am sincere on this thing... thanks anyway