Thread: My New Site

the queerest straight girl in the world...

My New Site

Hey all, those of you who know me know I have been absent for a while.

The reason? I was busy launching a new site!

And it's a hit We are absolutley kicking butt, and we are only 1/2 staffed - I am so happy!!!!!!!!!

http://www.livemuscleshow.com

Check it out - and for those of you who like big muscle men, register and chat for free (they wont take off your clothes unless you pay for it, of course, but some of these men are stunning even with thier clothes on. My particular favorite - beauty wise - is phil hancock. For simple charm, its got to be Radek.)

NOW - here is my shameless plug, which you new was coming. I cannot open this site for affiliate traffic... we are paying these guys 2-3 times what other cam systems pay....

But, I need links. If you have a related site (Basschick?) or a cam site, I will trade index page links with you. Also, just to sweeten it, we have our new "newsletter" blog site at http://www.musclevideos.com. I will add your link there too...... AND in about 2-4 weeks, or as soon as I feel fully staffed, I will be sending out a big emailing to 25,000 of our present and former custoemrs - which will go back to our blog.....

So, I cannot give you money, but I can hopefully send you some qualified and pre-vetted traffic!

Also, we are looking to buy good incomming links and would also be interested in paid advertising on RELATED sites. So............. any help you can offer, for love, money, traffic will be repaid in kind!

Thanks all!

Shaun

the site looks good, best of luck to you!

SweetNSassy
    Wow! Very well done. Great content you have there. Thanks for sharing and good luck! :extat:

VERY Nice job - Well Done!!!

Here's to a great year for ya! :cheers:
    Domain inventory sale.

Goldie
    Wow, most impressive. Looks like a lot of work was put into it. Here's to a very successful site!

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    Thanks all!

I have some very pretty men there!