Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how long have you been in your current relationship

how long have you been in your current relationship

Reading up on Tony's thread about his 9th anniversary got me wondering, how long have you been in your current relationship. My partner & I celebrated 15 years together in March (yes, its amazing that we are both still only 29). How about you?

cheers,
    Luke

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    My bf and I will be together for 7 years on 9/11 this year. Would have been longer, but I refused his date offers for almost a year. Then finally after his bugging and bugging, I finally gave in and decided to meet him and go out. I moved in that night.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    That's really wonderful. 15 years as a gay couple is quite a challenge, especially in the age of non-commitment want to do your own thing kind of mentality out there...

I always laugh (probably shouldn't - its rude) when some of our young talent tells us that they are celibrating their 8th...(week!) not years...

When I was much younger, 8 minutes would have worked fine for me...!

Congrats Mr. Luke and Partner!
    Put an extra weenie on the barbie (Ken will also work)

Goldie
    Wow, 15 years, very nice.

For me, it will be 10 years in two months. And I'm only 32, so I've been exclusive since 22 (and he is one year younger than me, so for him since 21). We are at the point where we finish each others thoughts constantly, have too many inside jokes that other people don't undestand, and can just give that look and know its time for sex!

15 years is good for ANY couple.

we celebrated 7 years last january.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    congratulations to everyone , have a great weekend! :thumbsup:

jim

Thats amazing! I mean you guys are still 29!

We just celebrated 2 years here embarrassing. I'm only 22 though.

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

robin
    :eek: I have a 7th year anniversary coming up and I'm going to have to weedle out of my partner the exact date. I keep forgetting :uhoh: It's been good though.

randysummers8
    I think my current has been about 20 minutes. Oh shit, he just left, no wait, here's comes the next one! Hopefully this one will last at least a 1/2 hour.LOL
    Seriously though, he's put up with me for 4 years. God bless him, he is going straight to heaven for it!:sun:

It'll be 6 years for us & on my birthday no less. :kiss:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Wow congratulations to all of you. It takes alot of work and 2 people who love each other very much to stay together for so long. I have been with my boyfriend over 8 years.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    My partner and will be having our 10th anniversary on Jan 30. 2007.

Dzinerbear
    Ted and I celebrated our 10th anniversay on January 31, 2007. And it took us a long time to get together, too. About five years of cruising and flirting before we finally hooked up. It seemed that whenever one of us was single the other wasn't. Finally, one night in November 1996 I was leaving the video store, where I worked, and I saw him sitting on the Steps at the Second Cup across the street. I went over and talked to him. We had a great weekend together, but he was still tangled with someone in a long-distance thing. So, I said goodbye, and a couple of months later I ran into Ted at the Black Eagle -- he was single! Three or four weeks later, I moved my cats and computer to his place, and then, slowly over the next five months I moved things in a bundle buggy at a time.

Cheers,
    Michael

Its really fantastic to see such impressive numbers in this thread! Way to go to all of us :thumbsup:

cheers,
    Luke

FabScout Entertainment Inc FabScout's Avatar

13 1/2 years

At some point you look at each other and feel comfortable....then it relaxes a little.......Then out of the clear blue you do special things for each other and realize you have found you soulmate......best friend....partner.......But 13 1/2 years is a prett good number these days and in this business....