Thread: As An Affiliate What Do You Prefer - Linking Code Question

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

As An Affiliate What Do You Prefer - Linking Code Question

For the last few days ive ben checking over a range of affiliate program scripts, MPA, NATs, PartnerSoft etc etc

That got me wondering, as affiliates, what do you folks think about these types of scripts, do you like being able to use 3rd party linking codes from the processors like CCBill or, do you have a preference for scrpt driven linking codes?

I know from my own experience that i tend to prefer using affiliate programs that dont rely on CCBill or Epoch linking codes to track sales but i was wondering if any of you folks are the same way?

So what do you prefer? Processor linking codes or, affiliate script linking codes and, why?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Frankly I liked NATS and MPA3 because it gave me more flexibility in determining codes for specific campaigns, however a few things have me turned off those type of programs, as does the inability for ccBill or epock/paycom type codes that allow no flexibility.

As an affiliate I just wish one of these companies would come up with something that was both ethical, honest, and flexible. Guess I just live in a dream world hoping for that. :cry:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online