Thread: Cybernetexpo

BijouWorld

Cybernetexpo

Is anyone going to the Cybernetexpo? I'm trying to decide if it'd be useful or a waste of time....

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by BijouWorld
    Is anyone going to the Cybernetexpo? I'm trying to decide if it'd be useful or a waste of time....
    I've yet to find any show that is a waste of time, or money. Most will say that the gay market isn't represented. Personally I don't agree, and if it was true, I think of that as a plus.

From the You Neva Know Files. Last year at Cybernet, a two sentence quote from an interview on the fly, with some publication named Wired, sent more hits to our main site in one week, then the whole year put together. I still get hits, a year later.

Anyway, the BlueToon Crew will be there and we may not be Gay, but we are Festive, fun and work in the market. Need more? I am the last living Fag Hag around. Come, meet a relic, have a cuppa coffee- we'll tawalk.

And Remember ...

:cute:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by BijouWorld
    Ohoh! You have THE best Adult Content Warning Page I've ever seen! Bet you are a :goof: .