Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone miss me?

anyone miss me?

now i've posted the topic, i sure hope someone noticed i was missing or i'll be sooo bummed.

anyway, hoping to be back regularly in a couple more days. got acute - and i mean ACUTE - eye strain. have been working minimally and icing my eyes and sitting in the dark every half hour or so. what fun :-/

glad things are hopping hear - talk to you all soooooon!

Marc
    you were afk?
    I thought you were ignoring me ol
    glad youre back, im sooooo glad youre back.

Have you seen a doctor about it?
    I had horrible eye strain for a long time and he precribed glasses for me but I didnt get them. I just take breaks

abostonboy
    I have missed you for the past 2 years....

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Always miss you, just thought you had something on the side that was uh, err, uh, occuppying your time... :honest:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

I did notice - just figured you were deep into a project or ten :goof:

That really sux about the eye strain ... you do whatever that doctor says! :toff:

he told me to take a full week off. that would put me farther behind than i could get back together till july so we compromised... which means i'm back off for a while.

thanks, folks

maxpower
    I get eye strain, and headaches all the time I just pop like 4 Tylenol a day I do not know what I would do if I had to take a full week off.

abostonboy
    play poker

i could barely see... everything was blurry - too blurry to read.

the ice takes the swelling down, which was essential since i didn't want to use steriod eye drops.

will answer your pm later but there are some words i would remove from that tour as they are going to be trouble at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I get eye strain, and headaches all the time I just pop like 4 Tylenol a day I do not know what I would do if I had to take a full week off.

Paco
    I'll continue to miss you, until you return to us in good health, posting as per your regular.

Maybe you can get your Doc to write up a prescription for some herbage a la medicinal.

Dzinerbear
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Eye strain ... hmmm ... maybe that's my problem. Take care of yourself and get better, we miss you.

Hugs
    Michael

maxpower
    God that eye strain sounds really bad, from what I know about steroid eye drops they are not supposed to be that bad for ya so ya might think about it if your doc thinks it will help. Personally if I could not read or work for that long I would be going nuts so I really feel for you :cry:

Thax about the PM Bass I am really not that worried right now about the text, that after all is a really easy to fix hell I can do that almost as easy as it is to post here. I was more interested in problems you see with the graphics, ways to showcase my content, flow, or just ideas how to improve it. Its just always good to have someone else’s opinion, please fill free to nit-pick the hell out of it :signhere:

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i could barely see... everything was blurry - too blurry to read.

the ice takes the swelling down, which was essential since i didn't want to use steriod eye drops.

will answer your pm later but there are some words i would remove from that tour as they are going to be trouble at some point.

acute eyestrain is not a cute thing (groan...someone had to say it). good to see you back on the boards

cheers,
    Luke

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Um... I didn't know you were gone. I was in Vegas celebrating my B-day, so I was gone too. LOL! I'm sorry to hear about your eye problems. I hope you're back to optimal health and wellness soon. Wait, "optimal health and wellness"??? Oh God, I've been living in LA too long!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

robin
    I did detect that you weren't around...Now get away from that monitor and do what your doc told you to do -- rest those peepers.:whip: