Thread: GWW Needs 2 New Moderators

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah GWW Needs 2 New Moderators

Therefore, if you folks would like to suggest someone (or yourself) to be considered for a moderating role on the GWW Community please post in this thread.

As we continue to grow as a community, more and more time is being spent by our existing moderator team removing unwanted posts and deleting users whose sole purpose is to spam the community.

With that in mind, its time to add a couple of new moderators to the mix over the coming months to ease the amount of time spent by our existing moderator team in handling these issues.

In an ideal world, at least 1 of the new moderators should be based somewhere in Europe to catch some of the early morning spamming that goes on in addition to being able to keep up-to-date with the early morning business threads that get posted on the GWW Community.

Also, the new moderators should get on well with our other community members, be knowledgable in the adult industry and, be able to continue to grow the GWW Community along with our existing moderator team.

So, if you would like to suggest someone to be considered or, you would like to be considered for one of these 2 moderator roles, please post in this thread.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Seems like I'm checking in at least a couple times a day if not more... so depending on how much of a commitment is involved and whether my occasional snarky comments disqualify me, I'd prolly be willing

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i must unfortunately decline , not that the idea of "editing" other people doesn't appeal to me but i have hard enough time keeping my own posts in check. ( interpreted: my posts are edits to begin with , sometimes taking days of careful word placement and/or no response , not too mention those damn sincerely's ain't easy to come up with )

sincerely ~ ..." i would like to thank all those in advance for considering me though"... ( somebody slap me! ) :goof:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Chip,

Shoot me a pm please, might have something that would be right up your alley that you could do

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi there

I aint know if I am long enough on the board but I sure am in Europe to cover the night-/day-shift

DEVELISH

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Chip and Develish would both be good moderators~ Calm, level-headed knowledgeable guys.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!