Thread: what is standard revshare payout percentage?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what is standard revshare payout percentage?

okay, yes - i'm sure you all know that i know the answer here. but humor me - i'm trying to help someone who is new to affiliate programs.

what is industry standard for revshare percent payout, one that lasts for the life of the member?

and program owners, please post what percentage your program pays and whether it is for the life of the member.

thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Anywhere from 50% upwards in increments of 10% is what id say was the norm

I know there are a few programs that pay lower than that but, they get very little affiliates / traffic because of it.

On Condom Cash i pay 50% for life unless im running a promo in which case you'll get 75%

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Yes, I'd say 50% is standard. A few programs bump you up to 60% or higher depending on your volume. When programs drop below 50% I become less interested, especially if the join price is low. But it really depends on the site. If a bear site were only offering 40% I'd still probably promote them because there aren't a lot of sites in that niche. I'd use it as filler, but I'd promote the higher paying programs more heavily.

Cheers
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Yes, I'd say 50% is standard. A few programs bump you up to 60% or higher depending on your volume. When programs drop below 50% I become less interested, especially if the join price is low. But it really depends on the site. If a bear site were only offering 40% I'd still probably promote them because there aren't a lot of sites in that niche. I'd use it as filler, but I'd promote the higher paying programs more heavily.

Cheers
    Michael
    I agree ... to promote a site that pays less than 50% - it really has to be something very unique for me to even give it my time to signup, get the linking info, fhg list (if there is one), promo banners, etc. and then work it into my sites.

Heres a quick snapshot of various CCBill gay programs I actively promote the lowest is only 15% but as you'll see most are in the 50% range.

Hope thats of use to you

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

Marc
    Id say 50-60%.

Twice ive promoted 25% programs and both times I regretted it

JustBryce
    50% seems standard with a good smathering of 60%,

Mesmerotic.com pays out 60% for life, or $30 PPS.... your choice.