Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New ABEN Error

maxpower

New ABEN Error

On their Bare-Back feed 2 of the movies do not work Bare Back Lover and Bare Hotel, a viewer just e-mailed me about it. Dose anyone else see other problems with movies not playing? And can someone from ABEN please fix this problem for us? I send them a e-mails and looked for my rep online but sometimes they are hard to get a hold of. :cry:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Their support sucks and I am not surprised there is still problems. I couldn't get any of the bare back lover ones to work. I must say though their updates are working better than they were a couple months ago.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I have had nothing but problems with AEBN lately. I've been a happy customer of theirs for two years until now.

I can't change my address in the system so I had to email someone numerous times, they never responded, they sent out a check to my old address. I emailed them saying I wasn't paying until they change my address and send a new check. Now my feeds are off.

My account says my "agent" there is daniel.fairchild@aebn.net though it says my "contact" is angelica@aebn.net though the emails I have gotten have been from KellyT@aebn.net and melissa.anderson@aebn.net

Is it so difficult to have one person take care of every aspect of your account? I know that if it's this difficult to change my address in their system it will be next to impossible to have them re-issue a replacement check, that's why I refuse to pay now until this is done. Quite an unfortunate situation with them.

And back on topic, I don't know anything about the new AEBN error sorry.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    I have had nothing but problems with AEBN lately. I've been a happy customer of theirs for two years until now.

I can't change my address in the system so I had to email someone numerous times, they never responded, they sent out a check to my old address. I emailed them saying I wasn't paying until they change my address and send a new check. Now my feeds are off.

My account says my "agent" there is daniel.fairchild@aebn.net though it says my "contact" is angelica@aebn.net though the emails I have gotten have been from KellyT@aebn.net and melissa.anderson@aebn.net

Is it so difficult to have one person take care of every aspect of your account? I know that if it's this difficult to change my address in their system it will be next to impossible to have them re-issue a replacement check, that's why I refuse to pay now until this is done. Quite an unfortunate situation with them.

And back on topic, I don't know anything about the new AEBN error sorry.
    Wow that sucks sorry to hear that. It really shouldn't be that hard to get one person to change your address. Most programs you can change it yourself but I guess AEBN is another story.

Mark

Dagwolf
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Wow that sucks sorry to hear that. It really shouldn't be that hard to get one person to change your address. Most programs you can change it yourself but I guess AEBN is another story.

Mark
    Ugh, I haven't been hearing good things lately. I hope they get their act straightened out soon; they used to be one of our best money-makers and we just plugged them back in to our paysite.

Mark
    Yeah it's strange I've gotten a couple responses from different people now yet the address isn't changed and no check re-issued.

Do you think I should change feeds over to a different company? :honest:

Anyone know of a good gay feeds company with a large variety of content?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Yeah it's strange I've gotten a couple responses from different people now yet the address isn't changed and no check re-issued.

Do you think I should change feeds over to a different company? :honest:

Anyone know of a good gay feeds company with a large variety of content?
    Hum AEBN feeds are good to have but a pain in the ass as you know. My members love the PluginFeeds they are always on my top 10 and I have never had any problems with them. Their feed His First Gay Experience is currently #1 on my sites
    http://customer.pluginfeeds.com/?ref=blumedia

Mark

Hum AEBN feeds are good to have but a pain in the ass as you know. My members love the PluginFeeds they are always on my top 10 and I have never had any problems with them. Their feed His First Gay Experience is currently #1 on my sites
    http://customer.pluginfeeds.com/?ref=blumedia

Mark
    Thanks for the info Mark I've sent them an email to get some pricing. Looks like I'll need content from a couple other feed companies as well to take AEBN's place.

Thankfully the feeds are not a main draw on my site and are tucked away in a place called "the basement" so this isn't a big problem for my business, but what an incovenience and waste of my time dealing with them the last few weeks has been! I'm not one to air dirty laundry but it seems many others are having these same issues.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We've been online with AEBN as a producer for just 3 or 4 months now, and so far, we've had pretty good luck. They are definitely slow to respond in most cases, but our rep has been very helpful.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    We've been online with AEBN as a producer for just 3 or 4 months now, and so far, we've had pretty good luck. They are definitely slow to respond in most cases, but our rep has been very helpful.

I like them too, but OMG its a never ending mess, about every month they have some problem or another, Lets just see how long it takes to get this one fixed. I think maybe they need some new management or something. Someone should be testing the updates they do to make sure they did them right, hey ABEN how about you give me 100$ every time I find a error I think it would pay for my feeds evey month :thumbsup:

CamCruise
    Well AEBN is still the best source out there now.

There has been some kind of shake up over there. I was told that the company quietly changed hands about 3 months ago.

That problem that we had with one of our titles going off line for no reason. Just got fixed.

It took over 4 months of calls and e mails and posts on here to make it happen.

I think that they do a fair job considering all that they have to do for all of us.
    Lets hope that the they get all there ducks back in a row again soon for all our sake!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    hey ABEN how about you give me 100$ every time I find a error I think it would pay for my feeds evey month
    It might help if you got their name right. It's AEBN, not ABEN. Helps to remember that it's an acronym for Adult Entertainment Broadcasting Network...

aebn has a good product but ugly horribly outdated page designs and almost nonexistant service. funny thing - they knew they had to update their webmaster site and they did, but they refuse to update those ugly pages - and design DOES make a huge difference to sales.

and then there's the feeds - for months last year we got regular complaints that our feeds were down. the complaints were almost always in the early morning, pretty much every day so we started checking our feeds and damn if they weren't down pretty much every morning. that was never fixed and i've heard other people complain about this on a regular basis.

drjones
    Hey, Will here, from AEBN. Please hit me up on ICQ with your issues, and I'll see what I can do to get them all sorted out!

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar

AEBN Help on the way

Hi guys,
    I do apologize you are having problems with your feeds currently. If you are unable to contact your rep, please contact Kelly Thomas or Shelby Greer the Content Feed Manager for further assistance.
    Thank you
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Rep

Shelby's Contact Info:
    1-800-628-0241 ext 125
    ICQ - 328291788
    Email - shelbyg@aebn.net

Kelly Thomas
    1-800-628-0241 ext 150
    ICQ - 232048666
    Email - kellyt@aebn.net.
    Chris Baker