Thread: Going Away, Yet Still Here! New Sites?

Going Away, Yet Still Here! New Sites?

So we had a big going away party tonight (moving from San diego to Portland). Our movers arrive Monday and we'll be there by Thursday.

I thought I'd be dancing my ass off will all my best girlfriends! They were begging us!!!

Nope, here I am at 10:30PM checking the boards. My man and I came home to feed the dog. The next thing I know, he's sawing zzz's snuggled up tight with the hound dog! WTF

Dancing can wait, my man comes first!

I'm wide awake. Thank God I have beer and American Spirits to get me through

Maybe I'll search for some new sites to promote on http://www.GUYSonVIDEO.com. Any suggestions?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hey, Seth,

Best of luck on the relocation to Portland! AJ and I moved about 8 months ago, not as far (from the bay area to about 100 miles north of San Francisco), but still far enough that the culture and communities are quite different, and we're both very happy with the move (not to mention that we're now 2 miles away from each other instead of 45 miles!)

Everyone I know that lives in Portland loves it... I'm sure you'll be quite happy there

Seth, are you promoting any of our hunkmoney sites yet? we have some new designs coming out soon that I think will do amazing on conversions.

cheers,
    Luke