Thread: For all of you with AEBN theaters...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

For all of you with AEBN theaters...

A shameless plug that could help you and us both make more money!

AJ was talking to our AEBN rep yesterday, and apparently our 18West Studios titles are doing phenomenally well... our title "Sticky Situations" has been in the AEBN "most viewed" list for a couple weeks now, and we're told that while only a dozen or so theaters are featuring our titles, they are generating so much traffic that we're apparently doing more minutes than a number of major studios are doing with 300+ affiliates.

So... if you have twink traffic, and feel like featuring "Sticky Situations" (or any of the 18West or Cuteboyvideos titles) on your theater, it will probably both be a boost to your AEBN minutes as well as helping us out a bit. We can provide high-res stills, screencaps, DVD cover art, or most anything else you need if you'd like to do something special, just hit me up.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I would love to send traffic to those. I contacted support for AEBN about 2 months ago and never heard back. I was trying to make a custom theatre for my free site but got an error. Do you know a rep I could contact that would actually respond?

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I will ask AJ to get in touch... he handles all the AEBN contact, and he has somebody that actually returns calls

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    I will ask AJ to get in touch... he handles all the AEBN contact, and he has somebody that actually returns calls
    Thanks Chip

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Hi Chip,
    I wanted to drop in and say a line to you guys, Yes we are very excited to have you working with us now. BTW, I am Chris and I work behind the scenes at AEBN doing things such as promotional and so forth with gay content.

This week we have you up under New Releases with Hot N Bothered and Sticky Situations is just sticking up to the top :-)

Also I dropped a line to Mark and helped him to get his theater underway.

I don't normally come to the boards often, but came in today to assist with some other issues and saw your post on here and wanted to say hi and meet you both.

Well I am off of here for now.
    TTFN
    Chris
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

Quote Originally Posted by Kewlaidkiddd
    Hi Chip,
    I wanted to drop in and say a line to you guys, Yes we are very excited to have you working with us now. BTW, I am Chris and I work behind the scenes at AEBN doing things such as promotional and so forth with gay content.

This week we have you up under New Releases with Hot N Bothered and Sticky Situations is just sticking up to the top :-)

Also I dropped a line to Mark and helped him to get his theater underway.

I don't normally come to the boards often, but came in today to assist with some other issues and saw your post on here and wanted to say hi and meet you both.

Well I am off of here for now.
    TTFN
    Chris
    Hey Chris thanks a bunch for your help I appreciate it.

Mark

abostonboy
    On another note.

Island Caprise studios did very well for me when I had my asian site.

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Most Definitely,
    I actually love working with all of our content providers and love to see each and every one of them grow and excel with us. It has been the sheer drive behind my involvement with this company over the past three years and is why I love coming in every day.
    Well my day here is coming to a wrap. If anyone who comes to this board has any further questions, I am here M-F 8:30 - 5:30 EST and sign onto messengers occasionally in the afternoons and weekends. Or just email me and I am more than willing to help out in anyway that I can.
    Thank you,
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net