0 0%
  • 70-80%

0 0%
  • 90-100%

0 0%

Thread: Affiliate Program Numbers

maxpower

Affiliate Program Numbers

I am just wondering how much of your members site sales come from your affiliates? opposed to lets say ad placements, traffic you generate, and just listing your site in directories “that do not normally require much of a affiliate program”

irrelevant question. for the answer to tell you anything, you'd also have to know how many sales each program makes.

there are programs that do 95% affiliate sales and get 50 sales a week and programs that does 30% affiliate sales and 500 sales a week. notice that the second one actually would get MORE affiliate sales even though it gets a MUCH lower percentage of affiliate sales. and i know programs that fit both those profiles.

then there are other things to consider like whether you know how to run a profitable newsletter using affiliate traffic, which makes the affiliate traffic of higher value to you.

maxpower
    Well did not think I could get that much detail from people on the board.

You know allot more about this than me, what would you say was average? If their is such a thing

That is a good idea about the newsletter, I have seen a few sites that do that. I might consider after a few months doing that as well. After all when its so new not really many people to e-mail, but I will have allot of upgrades to talk about like more hosed gallery’s ECT

Would you have any other suggestions to promote your affiliate program “you can PM me if ya like

Thax Bass

there is no average at all - and there's also the difference between number of sales and number of dollars, which is - in some cases - a totally different issue.