Thread: Buy/Sell/Trade Gay Traffic

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

Buy/Sell/Trade Gay Traffic

The webmaster half of higheatdigital.com is complete. Check it out here www.highheatdigital.com/main.html --Chubbs

abostonboy
    You recommend Mike18? That scare me. Sry

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    The guys at Bucksfactory (as far as I know) are on the up&up. Mike18 is a great site and converts very well. At the end of the day, aren't "they" all a little scary? --Chubbs

no, they're not all scary - but mike18 is.

and there is no gay traffic for sale on your site.

We had a small amount of traffic available that we sold before we even had a chance to post that highheatdigital was live. Later this month or early next month we'll have much more.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Last i heard, CCBill stopped processing for Mike18 because the guys looked underage to a lot of people.

Regards,

Lee

I think the guys at bucksfactory felt that sting. Probably why they posted the pics of the models i.d.'s. I'm no expert. But I think the site is okay to promote.