Thread: Paysite Owners.. What Are You Charging For Access To Your Image Content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paysite Owners.. What Are You Charging For Access To Your Image Content?

So for the last hour or so ive working out stats on an individual basis for each of the 24 members areas on Condom Cash and it works out that the surfers joining these sites are actually getting a much better deal than i thought they were initially LOL

Right now, the site that offers the best deal if they join, just for the image content, is Male Non Nudes, which works out that they are being charged a whopping $0.0008 per set on a standard months membership.

The site with the least bargain is Teens N Twinks where they get access to each set for just $0.012 :eek:

Im still working out the stats for movies, stories and other features inside the site but i was wondering if those figures are about right or whether i need to be taking out or adding some more content to the sites?

Whats your average cost per set inside your members area based on your monthly membership charge?

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    This is a buiness model I never really heard of before. I mean I have always looked at my costs vs. Revenue but never broken down to a set before.

Two things come to mind -

1. IF it's the picture content that is keeping the members, then you want to add more at whatever cost it is. If its the movies and feeds, then you can drop the picture content, but your cost will go up per set.

2. IF you have a high picture content then maybe you need to add more. It maybe that that site is no retaining members (which would get the cost down) or just doen't have the member base.

I remember Lion Mane a few years back kept x amount of sets at any given time, retired older sets for a while, then brought them back at a later date. Sorrta like hwta disney does with their movies. But these sets were exclusive and he spent a great deal of time talking about each model etc. And he always showed the NEW sets coming and the sets from the ARCHIVES that he was bringing back.

If your costs per set are actually this low I wouldn't worry about it at all. Just add as much as you can to retain members. When I say as much as you can I should say if you have a certain site in a niche and a new provider comes along with great content in that nice at a great price, then grab it all. To be honest it's not so much the quantity as the quality. I have never been in your sites so I am not saying that based on seeing your sites.

Toni_Enzo
    Last time I signed up for one of your sites I got the same content on all 16 sites... do you have now different members zones unlike before?

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo
    Last time I signed up for one of your sites I got the same content on all 16 sites... do you have now different members zones unlike before?
    No wonder the price per set is so low. That's sad if it's the same content. And to think Lee's thinking of doing a cross sell to another site in his network.

That screams CHARGEBACK!

You have never gotten access to all the content on all the sites unless you joined the first week the program opened.

Each week, as more niche specific content is added, more of the bonus content is taken out.

Right now, we're at 40% of the content in the other sites and by next month, that figure will be down to 30%.

Regards,

Lee

Toni_Enzo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    You have never gotten access to all the content on all the sites unless you joined the first week the program opened.

Each week, as more niche specific content is added, more of the bonus content is taken out.

Right now, we're at 40% of the content in the other sites and by next month, that figure will be down to 30%.

Regards,

Lee

Ok Lee.... I joined on .... Date: 03/03/2006

Condom Cash was launched in November 2005

Content was the same regardless to which "niche" site I went to... same sets...

Ok Lee.... I joined on .... Date: 03/03/2006

Condom Cash was launched in November 2005

Content was the same regardless to which "niche" site I went to... same sets...
    You joined Hetero Guys, and, the content wasnt the same no matter which niche site you went in to because, you only joined Hetero Guys so, how can you know what is in the other 23 members areas if that is the only site you joined? :eek:

As i have stated many times, openly on GWW in the past, there are several sets that fit in to more than 1 niche therefore, it stands to reason that you will see the same set inside the 'ivory' section as you will see inside the 'denim' section of the 1 members area if its a white guy, wearing denims, its called making the most out of each set.

I also noticed the reason you cancelled was that you couldnt load the content fast enough, can i ask if you were trying to download the content to use on your own sites as ive been informed that you have done that before without permission and thats why you have been terminated as an affiliate at a couple of programs.

Anyway as i said intially, you dont get access to the same content in all the sites, that kind of defeats the purpose of having the content niched out to start with and, im sure Patti can confirm that the content is actually very specifically niched out in our custom CMS.

You seem to be under the impression that the bonus niche sections you had access to insie Hetero Guys were the members areas of the other sites, just to clear that up, they werent, each site has its own unique members area, with its own niche specific content available in addition to several 'bonus' sections whereby a member will get access to a closely related cross-section of niche content.. NOT an entire members area's worth.

Hope ive cleared that up for you

Regards,

Lee