Thread: Need a new Tip Program - HELP!

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar

Need a new Tip Program - HELP!

Hey everyone,

Ever since LiveCharge went under, we have been searching for a good replacement in order to process tips for opur webcam models. They lost a good deal of income when the former company processing their tips went out of business (think of a waitress working and not being able to receive tips).

I need help finding a new program. I cannot use Stormpay or PayPal, and Ikobo is too time consuming for users to send a tip every time they want to. I need something that has a one time set-up process, issues a username and password for the account and allows the user to be remembered each time they log in to send money. I also need to make sure the identities of the models are protected, as well as send them email notifications every time they receive a tip, so that they may send a "thank you" email to their benefactor.

HELP!!!!!

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    COME ON!!!!

Somebody out there has to know SOMETHING!!!!

I help you guys out all the time! Now I need assistance and everyone is keeping their mouths shut!

HELP! ME!

Rocky

abostonboy
    Why can't u use paypal? Is your reasoning that it's an adult product?

there are ways around that.

it is not one adult product. It is several. We need accounts for our models to accept tips. Using PayPal not only shows the models real name, but it also forces the model to have a bank acocunt and their own paypal account in order to receive tips.

Plus, we have had every tip account shut down before when PayPal discovered that it was being used for adult transactions.

So that's a big fat "no" to PayPal, and to StormPay, too.

R.

Rocky, I am sorry that those suggestions I gave you earlier did not work out. Have you tried getting a merchant account for this? Or maybe contacting ccbill or epoch directly to see if they can setup some sort of solution for you? If they cannot setup a variable charge, maybe you can setup several pre-defined tip rates that you can process through ccbill?

cheers,
    Luke

why can't you just use epassporte?

Epassporte requires a sign up for an epassporte card. when a chatter wants to send a tip, they do not want to wait X amount of days in the mail for a card to arrive. This is very much a "send money NOW" type of transaction. I have a chatter who I trust looking at all of these suggestions with me, and he tells me either "yes" or "no" on how well it would function for the type of service we need. Epassporte was a big "no."

R.

Rocky, this might require some discussion with ccbill as far as compliance and visa approval, but here's a suggestion. Its a little complex, but it would do most of what you want.

Set up a new CCBill sub account, just for tips, with an affiliate program. It has to be new, to avoid "you already have a subscription to this site" decline messages for your current site subscribers.
    Set each of the cam models up as affiliates under that subaccount, with a 75% payout. Make sure they set their affiliate profile to "receive email notices" and they'll know when they get a tip, and who it is from.
    CCBill will only allow transactions that generate access to something. You'll have to create a "bonus" content section that someone that gives a tip will receive in return--it would also have to be enough that VISA would approve it as something of value. A movie download, a bonus gallery, whatever CCBill thinks will be adequate. The subscription would be a non-recurring, one time charge of whatever amount you want to set, $10, $20, $50. For simplicity you might want to pop up a Tip page that had the coded buttons for each model beside or under a picture of that model. The buttons would say "Give Sparky a Tip" and the transaction page woud have the drop down menu with the various amounts. The tip page would briefly explain that they also get some bonus content in return for their generosity, so they don't freak out when they have to choose a new username and password when giving a tip.
    The customer sends a tip and is given access to the bonus content with 24 hour access or something. That would allow someone to give a tip once a day, otherwise, they'd get a message "you're already subscribed to this site".
    You would hardcode the affiliate ID into each tip button for each model. With this line of code: (putting the < brackets around it) input type=hidden name=ccbill_referer value='1234567'
    Each model would then receive a CCBill affiliate check when their tips reach the payout minimum.

Other than something like that, you'll just have to pay them more.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Have you tried xoom.com ?

Regards,

Lee

xoom doesn't allow adult or gambling related transactions.

HammerHead
    Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky
    COME ON!!!!

Somebody out there has to know SOMETHING!!!!

I help you guys out all the time! Now I need assistance and everyone is keeping their mouths shut!

HELP! ME!

Rocky
    One of the other live webcam sites I checked out uses WorldPay for tipping its models. I happen to know this because I couldnt resist sending a tip to a particularly captivating hottie model on that site myself ;-)

I think WorldPay does set a username and password for your members' next tip, but I'm not 100% sure.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Worldpay

I tried to setup worldpay for a dating site I have and they refused it on the adult grounds - gaydar used it once, but had to pull it once worldpay realised what the site was all about

What about myvirtualcard ?

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

quickie

Another one that 'may' be usefull - nochex.com - not sure if they could process for you out of the UK, but I see they now do international transactions - I used them on an adult toy store and they are pretty much like paypal but allowing adult

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website