Thread: Spank the Monkey

TheLegacy

Spank the Monkey

Aly_AVN
    GREAT! THANKS Robert! It's 2.30am.. and I have to drive to Phoenix in the morning! After somewhat obsessively spanking that bloody monkey for half an hour or so I still only spanked it at 55mph.. AND will definitely be spanking YOU if I see you in Phoenix this weekend for keeping me up so late! You ARE coming aren't you? You'd possibly like my spankings in some way or another.. I've been told I'm quite good! Bend over big boy... Aly's warmed up and on her way! :bandana:

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Aly Python
    GREAT! THANKS Robert! It's 2.30am.. and I have to drive to Phoenix in the morning! After somewhat obsessively spanking that bloody monkey for half an hour or so I still only spanked it at 55mph.. AND will definitely be spanking YOU if I see you in Phoenix this weekend for keeping me up so late! You ARE coming aren't you? You'd possibly like my spankings in some way or another.. I've been told I'm quite good! Bend over big boy... Aly's warmed up and on her way! :bandana:
    You are so good to me hun LOL

I wish I could be down there so we could enjoy some bonding time but you know the story -

if you want the secret to making the big hit - icq me and you will be able to hit 842 easy.