Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo - Finally Live Four New Stud Money Paysites!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Woo Hoo - Finally Live Four New Stud Money Paysites!

We are pleased to announce the launch of 4 brand new gay market paysites as a part of the Stud Money collection of paysites.

For the last 3 months we have been testing how well the tours for each of these sites converts and after several hundred thousand hits and many tweaks to the overall tour designs we have finally found tour versions that we are certain will convert like crazy for our affiliates.

Here is a breakdown of the 4 new highly targeted gay market paysites..

Solo Males

Solo Males offers the perfect combination - professional and amateur men posing around an air of erotica. Filled with beauty and brawn, erotic stories and more Solo Males offers surfer an alternative to the hardcore found everywhere else. A great cross over site, women have found Solo Males an erotic alternative to joining a gay only site. It is for men, it is for women, it is erotic… it is Solo Males.

Uncut Dudes

In our world uncut men are a delicacy worth savoring. Men with their cocks intact enjoy a heightened level of pleasure that only a foreskin can provide. Your surfers will enjoy finding out what our all-natural men have to offer. Uncensored, untamed and uncut are what these dudes are about.

Fraternity Dudes

There’s a new house on the net to Rush! And it’s filled with hot young guys – Fraternity Dudes. Not another twink site, Fraternity Dudes is filled with college guys ready to get down and nasty. From first time sexual encounters to private tutor sessions, it’s all hot and steamy in the halls of Fraternity Dudes - where Higher Education Goes Hardcore!

Uniform Male

Men in uniform go far beyond soldier boys! And we made that a major point in Uniform Male. “Soldier, sailor, athlete, thief. Workman, fireman and police chief” is our own little rhyme to pack our site full of XXX action that crosses every aspect of the workingman fetish. It’s just not a soldier that makes your surfers hot, and we know that. Uniform Male is dedicated to ALL men in (and out) of uniform.

Log into the Stud Money affiliate lounge now and start promoting some of the freshest new niche paysites ad make money.. Stud Money!

Regards,

Lee

Aly_AVN

Re: Woo Hoo - Finally Live Four New Stud Money Paysites!

Originally posted by Lee
    We are pleased to announce the launch of 4 brand new gay market paysites as a part of the Stud Money collection of paysites.

.... ... etc etc etc!

Regards,

Lee

NICE GOING, SWEETHEART! Please tell me you ARE coming to Phoenix so we can discuss this...! :bandana:

southernexposure
    when will we be able to get banners, buttons, and things for promotion?:groovy:

J_K
    Originally posted by southernexposure
    when will we be able to get banners, buttons, and things for promotion?:groovy:
    My thoughts exactly

Scorpio
    Good luck Guys

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Looookin Good!
    Way to go guys!
    Good luck,
    lee
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

Aly Darhling... we're already in Phoenix.. where the hell are you? LOL

Promo materials should be up sometime within the next 24 hours

Regards,

Lee

Bell
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    Good luck Guys

did you design any of those ??

~Bell

p.s. Lee/G-A looks really good... good luck with everything...

Scorpio
    Hi Bell Yes i designed all of them except Uniform Male

DigitalJay
    The sites look nice, not extremely original, but still they are more tour/tour/enter paysites with rather vague mainstream niches. I wish someone would come up with a new sales pitch, sales model, something...

Make the gay version of suicidegirls.com and i'll be interested.

So happy to hear you've got those up Lee! I know how long you both have been testing them! Thumbs up! :groovy:

Guys, test your sites!!!!!

Your uncut site join page goes to a CCBill Account Inactive page
    Your uniform site join links all go to 404 pages except the join page which clicks through to a page that says "Could not open dat file {sitecode}.{procid}.TRIAL for reading: No such file or directory"
    Your members area links for all 4 sites do not work!

...& I did not even do a thorough testing, this is just me checking things out.

cheers,
    Luke

Originally posted by Chilihost
    Guys, test your sites!!!!!

Your uncut site join page goes to a CCBill Account Inactive page
    Your uniform site join links all go to 404 pages except the join page which clicks through to a page that says "Could not open dat file {sitecode}.{procid}.TRIAL for reading: No such file or directory"
    Your members area links for all 4 sites do not work!

...& I did not even do a thorough testing, this is just me checking things out.

cheers,
    Luke
    We're on it now Luke..

Working from Phoenix with a shitty web connection and non full FTP access we are aware of a few of th issues you mentioned and all of the sites will be 110% operational by 6pm MT.

Regards,

Lee

are they all fixed?

and how is phoenix?

Bell
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    Hi Bell Yes i designed all of them except Uniform Male
    you do GOOD work scorpio of
    http://www.ScorpioCreation.com

~Bell
    Last edited by Bell; 04-02-2004 at 04:45 AM.