Thread: Ponyboy wins $1000 from GayWebmasters.com, again!

What are you doing with my blanket? Dick Hunter's Avatar

Ponyboy wins $1000 from GayWebmasters.com, again!

GayWebmasters.com's $5000 giveaway ended today with a very interesting twist. First, it took four drawings over six days to decide the winner, which was based on the results of the NASDAQ market. Though there was only a 6.2% chance of it happening each drawing, for three consective drawings there was no winner.

When today's market closed and I saw we finally had a winner, I was very surprised to discover the $1000 prize was going to Worldtwink, aka Ponyboy, who also won the $1000 prize last month!

Please join me in congratulating Ponyboy! I guess the universe is really helping him out in a time of need. For those of you who don't know, his lover is stuck in Malaysia and the US Embassy will not give him a new visa. They've had to hire several lawyers, and needless to say money is tight.
    Shaun aka Bear aka Dick Hunter

dannyz
    Wow Congrats Roy! I know you can use that to continue your fight buddy. Keep us posted how it turns out.

congrats Ray!

cheers,
    Luke

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yay!!! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more after all the shit you've been through the past few months. I really hope it helps.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Wow! Congrats Roy!! I know how handy that cash will be for you right now!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Hi everyone

Just to say that I’m really floored! I mean big time! I’m looking at the monitor just not sure what to say? My friends that know me, know I’m hardly at a lose of words, and I am now.

The last winnings went to pay the two lawyers, what was left over went for Eric to reapply the embassy, also to apply to two colleges in Canada. Transcripts, fees to apply. Also the phone calls from Asia to us.
    Right now he is really stuck and lonely. He doesn’t know how to drive anymore over there. All of his friends moved out of the country, to the UK, Canada, and the UK. He is at his family’s mercy to do things that aren’t in walking distances.
    This is going to be my first birthday in 5 years not having my lover around; he always bought me a giant cake, and took me out to dinner. Not only is June my birthday, but it’s also Eric’s.

man.. and I only won once.

well.. shit.

congrats anyway.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    jasun
    thanks

kellyAEBN
    again Roy?! I need some of your luck! But I know it's definitely going to the right place. Congratulations!

Hi Kelly

One of the nicest people over at aebn! :thumbsup:
    Trust me you don't want my luck!