Thread: At Your Request we now offer CCBill :)

At Your Request we now offer CCBill :)

Hey Guys,

So several of you love our Armpits site but said that you would send it a shitload more traffic if it used CCBill

Well there is now a brand new CCBill tour:

http://www.armpits.com/tour/

All the traffic from any 'CCBill affiliate link' will go directly to this new tour with only CCBill as a payment option.

I have also updated all the customer service links so surfers can easily work out who they paid with and how to contact either us directly or the payment processor they signed up with

I really hope that those of you that held back from promoting us before take this opportunity to offer this great 'lil site of ours to your surfers

Thanks to All & Good Sales

David & Chris
    Domain inventory sale.

robin
    Well I think I've got all my links changed now. But if I don't I've got a few other vertol programs -- so no big deal for now.

This ccbill is for the armpits.com site right? showusyourpits is still vertol right?

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Well I think I've got all my links changed now. But if I don't I've got a few other vertol programs -- so no big deal for now.

This ccbill is for the armpits.com site right? showusyourpits is still vertol right?
    The CCBill tour that you have through your affiliate code is for Armpits.com yes & Your surfers will have full access to both sites & yes i have left ShowUs>>> with Verotel only.

PS your CCBill tour is: http://www.armpits.com/tour/

Personally I have left a sprinkling of both 'CCBill codes' & 'Verotel codes' throughout my feeder sites. and the tours are identical so whichever affiliiate link they click on those sites is the 'payment choice' they get on AP.

BTW I feel like i'm using up Lees board a bit much with my own 'site stuff' so I'm going to go quiet for a while to give ya'll a break LOL

Have no fear though if you need me its: webmaster@ 'armpits.com' I'm always around to help or create banners etc.

thanks for your support Robin & Good Sales All,

hugs
    Dave
    Domain inventory sale.