Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zbuckz

abostonboy

Zbuckz

Dan,

Your free hosted sites are real hard to find, but i finally found them.

Good job btw. I know you have a writing background. I bet you did the blog reviews.

We gotta catch up soon.

dannyz
    Hey Lloyd!

Thanks so much for the nice comments. And sorry those were hard to find LOL, we will look at ways to organize all of our tools a bit better, we just keep adding more and more LOL so want to keep it from getting too cluttered.

I did write some of the blog entries, I can't take credit for all of them though. Our resident blog boy Fishy wrote some of them (which I helped him with) and we just hired someone that will also being helping out with the writing of them. So much work here I just don't have time to do them all myself.

Anyways I added you on ICQ, waiting for our chat. :extat:

abostonboy
    I just want to tank you Dan for your help.

And I want to say that Fishy, the account rep there rocks. These guys are a class act. They know their niches, have a great program, and are willing to go the extra mile.

Fishy gets rep of the year award from me.

Thx

abostonboy
    Oops - THANK YOU DAN, NOT TANK!

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    I just want to tank you Dan for your help.

And I want to say that Fishy, the account rep there rocks. These guys are a class act. They know their niches, have a great program, and are willing to go the extra mile.

Fishy gets rep of the year award from me.

Thx
    Thats sweet. Thank you too! I really enjoy working and chatting with you!

Fishy

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

dannyz
    WOW Boston Boy it is so nice to get a message like that, I'm so glad we were able to help you. We really look forward to working with you!! :thumbsup:

And yeah we love little Fishy too, he is the best. I'm hoping a certain lawyer can help us get him a US Visa so we can bring him to the Phoenix Forum and Internext.

abostonboy
    That sounds hot.....

I hope so to.

Togm
    FisHy is amazing! (he paid me to say that )

No seriously - never met anyone with the capacity to work so hard and blend in so easily. Good on ya FisHy!

Quote Originally Posted by Togm
    FisHy is amazing! (he paid me to say that )

No seriously - never met anyone with the capacity to work so hard and blend in so easily. Good on ya FisHy!
    Thanks for nice words TOGM. ohh you make me miss Thailand a lot!

Fishy

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Thanks for the kinds words BB. Nice to chat with you today and let me know if there is anything I can do to be of help.

And I agree, Fishy is the best. We are really fortunate to have him on our team.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    We are really fortunate to have him on our team.

In _many_ ways ..... :-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I finally found them too, great stuff! Did have one small comment about how you're naming those. I found I couldn't use some of the urls in the Links directory as they're too long. ie: too many characters for the url field.

The url was getting chopped off so I had to pass on adding them under the free-site section. That's in the cgi- style Gossamer Threads version, I don't know if the newer php one allows more characters for the url.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Thanks Bec. We are actually using that same script on a couple of our traffic sites. Let me check with Fishy and see if he has a fix for that, I dont think we are having any probs with the urls being too long. I think that should be an easy one to fix.

abostonboy
    Had my first boykake sale. 1:103 just banner clicks.

Bec,

There is an issue with the non mysql version. I did a fix about a year back. Can't remember what I did. The gossamer guys are doing some prodramming for me now. I will ask them for you. It was easy.

I did an edit in the add.html template -- changed the url character field from 50 to 60, I'll see if that does the trick.