Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Registrations Are Now Being Moderated Until Further Notice

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? New Registrations Are Now Being Moderated Until Further Notice

Due to an influx of spam from those scummy Russians using proxies.

If you are a lurker on GWW and register a new username, in the event that your username doesnt get activated in a timely manner, please email me directly using lee @ gaywidewebmasters.com and i will activate your account as soon as i read your email.

Hopefully, these steps will cut down the amount of annoying pharmacy spammers from Russia we have been getting over the past couple of weeks as banning their ip address isnt working because they are using proxies.

Im also working on adding a couple of new 'rule' based plugins to the GWW to assist with this problem over the long-term.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize in advance if this cause you any inconvenience.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lee,

Sorry you're having to do this, and I know it's a lot more work, but I (and I suspect a lot of other regulars) really appreciate it...

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    See????

Lee is not a dick!

Kudos Lee.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    дерьмо !!!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

desslock
    There's other alternatives to simply banning IP addresses. Goin' toe to toe with those Russkies....

It's not just the Russians. They couldn't have done it without the help of the Cubans and Nicaraguans.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    It's not just the Russians. They couldn't have done it without the help of the Cubans and Nicaraguans.

I really love “Red Dawn” too man :thumbsup:

OMG

Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    There's other alternatives to simply banning IP addresses. Goin' toe to toe with those Russkies....

Paco
    thanks Lee, for taking out the garbage.
    I tried to help

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I really love “Red Dawn” too man :thumbsup:
    Was wonderin if anyone would get that hehe

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    Was wonderin if anyone would get that hehe
    C Thomas Howell was really hott in that move, I do not know what happened to him, I guess he did not take care of himself or I guess, that movie is kind of old though too.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Funny you should message him. I just saw him in some movie last night (was flipping channels, don't remember what it was.) He was probably in his mid-to-later 30s. He hasn't aged all that well. Compared to Doogie Howser who has actually gotten hotter as he's gotten older and is, I think, around the same age, C. Thomas Howell looks rather torn up.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Funny you should message him. I just saw him in some movie last night (was flipping channels, don't remember what it was.) He was probably in his mid-to-later 30s. He hasn't aged all that well. Compared to Doogie Howser who has actually gotten hotter as he's gotten older and is, I think, around the same age, C. Thomas Howell looks rather torn up.

Message him? I do not think he care what I think I personally I do think he had some problems with people looking at him as a “Boy Toy” and not a actor or what ever. So he just let himself go, its a shame he was really hott at one time.

D-Rock

I dont want drugs

Hey,

I seem to have entered my email address somewhere shady recently:chicken: , becuase I'm getting a TON of SPAM emails - I now know from this thread, are coming from Russia - delivered into my inbox. All are Pharmacy, and stock crap. Does anyone have a good free spam blocker they could reccomend? One avail online?

D

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Rock
    Does anyone have a good free spam blocker they could reccomend? One avail online?
    D
    The following is not a blocker, but rather a filter (add-on).
    If you are using Microsoft Outlook (Pro or Express), you should give SPAMfighter Standard a shot - it's a free filter for private use (most freeware is free for private, but not commercial, use).

A quick install and it is VERY easy to use.
    Check it out: http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp
    of just go to spamfighter.com and work your way through the links.