Thread: PARIS HILTON's New Single - For all my queens out there ;)

GaySearch4Sex

PARIS HILTON's New Single - For all my queens out there ;)

Hey homos! :love:
    I thought I would post a link for everyone to hear paris hilton's new single "Stars are Blind"

its actually not as awful as I thought it would be, but I was right on how badly she sings... but hey, its kind of a fun song and a bit of trashy fun:thumbsup:

Paco
    Not my cup of tea.
    I can see it reaching the top of the pop charts, quickly ... come-on, it's P fricken Hilton on the mic, bustin' made rydyms in a reggae stylie.

Xstr8guy
    Awful... dreadful! And she can afford to hire the best songwriters and producers and this is what she comes up with? This make Britney sound positively brilliant. And that is not a compliment!

Marc
    Couldn't listen to the whole thing, zoned out after 20 seconds.
    Sounds like background music for a Corona beer commercial.
    Hopefully, she'll to be laughed out of the country.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Awful... dreadful! And she can afford to hire the best songwriters and producers and this is what she comes up with? This make Britney sound positively brilliant. And that is not a compliment!
    Yeah, but for as stupid and vapid as she is, don't you think her public would totally turn on her for being phony if she actually had insightful lyrics and anything that wasn't complete fluff?

Does anyone really like her. I was so angry with LA Pride for making her the Grand Marshal of the parade last year. Ugh.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Yeah, but for as stupid and vapid as she is, don't you think her public would totally turn on her for being phony if she actually had insightful lyrics and anything that wasn't complete fluff?
    I'm not even talking about the lyrics. The tune is awful. BLAND! Her money bought nothing in the way of zing. Well, I suppose there is always the 29 DJ remixes that we can look forward to.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    ...don't you think her public would totally turn on her for being phony if she actually had insightful lyrics and anything that wasn't complete fluff?
    Does anyone really like her. I was so angry with LA Pride for making her the Grand Marshal of the parade last year. Ugh.
    She is the queen of phony, so no, her minion would not care (and odds are they do not know any better).
    The tune will be popular with her crowd simply because it has her name on it. Same as with B.Spears, their fans do not care about the lyrics or if it is actually a good tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    The tune is awful.
    :yeah:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    proof that with money you too can make an "attempt" to top the music charts ( let us pray she doesn't release another hotel room sex video to accompany her upcomming album ) :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."cause i'm a blonde" - julie brown

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    ..let us pray she doesn't release another hotel room sex video to accompany her upcomming album..
    they can always use the footage for the music video - both (tune & sex tape) are oh so

Wow.

she's as good a singer as that vapid skank from Animotion.

or that one who sang that song they used to play in 1986 with the blonde hair?

I know she's trying to sound like Gwen Steffani, but she sounds like every girl who grabs the mike at Karakoe night at Hooters.

And Mother's ASS is that song ever bland.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    or that one who sang that song they used to play in 1986 with the blonde hair?
    Yeah, that narrows it down.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    it's just overproduced happy garbage like you'd expect...but i can't say it's any worse than 90% of the crap on the radio anyway...