For Immediate Release

What’s The “Buzz” Over BuzzWest.com?
It’s not Hollywood gossip you’re hearing...that’s the sound of all the buzz at BuzzWest.com!

Wednesday, June 7th, 2006

(San Diego, CA) – Every once in a while a fantastic content site is launched that quickly gains prominence in the adult industry. It may even set standards for new sites. However, in the case of BuzzWest.com, not only is it fantastic, it’s awesome!

“The fashion industry is defined by cutting edge style and lots of unorthodox creativity. With Buzz West we took a little of that pizzazz and mixed it with your ‘hot-as-the-sun-in-July next-door guys’ and came up with a kick ass media site”, states Buzz West promoter and talent scout Dwayne Custer enthusiastically. “We’re not only pushing the envelope on this site, but we’re ripping it to shreds and starting from scratch.”

Buzz West’s slick 21 st-century design, easy-to-navigate layout, and array of media tools make it the most advanced site of its kind. Videos may be viewed with Windows Media Player as a DRM protected download or stream, and additional viewing options for PSP and iPod lovers will be coming very soon.

The man behind the scenes, Buzz West himself, has spent the last several months filming and photographing all the delectable, tantalizing mantreats for the site. “I don’t care if these guys are straight, bi or gay, as long as they’re hot and willing to get to the center of a Tootsie pop in less than thirty licks!“, he says with a grin. “My best line at the beach is ‘Hey, can I check out your long board?’ It’s always a loaded question!”

As an added bonus to the steamy erotic smorgasbord, a revenue-sharing program at BuzzWestCash.com is being launched offering webmasters the chance to get in on the “buzz”. Enjoy 50 percent payout on all memberships with 50% recurring payouts for the life of that member and manage your account through CCBill, a trusted leader in our industry.

For more information on Buzz West contact buzz@buzzwest.com. Models contact models@buzzwest.com or 619.568.0818.