Thread: Anyone Have The Full Size Pic of This?

maxpower

Anyone Have The Full Size Pic of This?

I am looking at getting this set but its hard to tell from the 3 previwes anyone have this pic?

maxpower
    Hey Don when you come around today hit me up about this pic if ya can :extat:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Honey, if you have a question about our content, why not just email me? You have my email address. You know I'll be happy to help you.

We keep our samples to a minimum so surfers can't use our site as a way to sidestep buying memberships to our clients' sites. If you need to see an enlarged photo or two from a set and it's not one of the samples, just ask.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Honey, if you have a question about our content, why not just email me? You have my email address. You know I'll be happy to help you.

We keep our samples to a minimum so surfers can't use our site as a way to sidestep buying memberships to our clients' sites. If you need to see an enlarged photo or two from a set and it's not one of the samples, just ask.

NP man, did not think it was a big deal to ask in the forum it could only create more buzz, but I will not do that again :goofy:

maxpower
    BTW just to say something good, I really do like how you cut-up your videos, and offer many different sizes, and types of files for every one of them. I really do think your video packaging is about the best I have seen.

Thanks man, that's very nice to say. BTW, you've got mail.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

abostonboy
    It just seems faster and less time to contact them directly. But man Max you must be addicted to this board. Do you get any other work done?

abostonboy
    Oh, BTW

I was shocked you remembered me Don. I guess it was all those 100 for 1000 I bought . Still never used 80%. I will though.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    It just seems faster and less time to contact them directly. But man Max you must be addicted to this board. Do you get any other work done?
    Only talk in this on my break after like 5 cups of coffee in what I call the morning, its just that time changes every day.

Oh, BTW

I was shocked you remembered me Don. I guess it was all those 100 for 1000 I bought . Still never used 80%. I will though.
    I remember all my best clients. The whole reason I love this job is because I get to meet and chat with all kinds of really cool people.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

abostonboy
    Awww. I was a best client. HEHEHEHE. I am sure you say that about many. Even though we had so good chats in the good old days.

Best of luck with Randy, he's a great guy/ businessman.

Awww. I was a best client. HEHEHEHE. I am sure you say that about many. Even though we had so good chats in the good old days.

Best of luck with Randy, he's a great guy/ businessman.
    Thanks for the well wishes. I'm very happy here. I really lucked out.

You know, in some respects I'm a terrible businessman because to me the "good clients" weren't so much about how much you bought but if you were good to work with. And the good chat was always a pleasant bonus.

Of course if you buy thousands and thousands of dollars worth of content you're also considered a good client no matter what. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Richard Craver
    so how 'bout posting some of the full size pics? :thumbsup:

i don't wanna get out my magifying glass to see that thumb!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Craver
    so how 'bout posting some of the full size pics? :thumbsup:

i don't wanna get out my magifying glass to see that thumb!

Well join my site and you can see much more than that one pic man