Thread: My New Camera Has Arrived

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

My New Camera Has Arrived

Now i just have to wait a couple of hours for the battery to charge and then im off to start taking test pics with it :thumbsup:

First things first though, got to go to the store and grab an extra battery, tripod and some lens filters

Will post sample pics of the front garden ive been working on for the last 3 days once ive taken them so you can see how bad my shooting skills are LOL

Regards,

Lee

Congrats Lees!

It's funny, my garden is always my first victim for a new camera too

In fact my Fountain (the stone jugs that pour from big to small) thinks its a fucking star now and rushes back into its trailer saying "I'm not ready for my close-up Mr Demille!"

Have fun playing with your new toy Lee!

Best
    Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    what model is it?

Glad we dont' have a garden
    we can't take care of 3 flowers
    they all died a slow death from not remembering to water them

looks like we'll be hiring a cute frat boy to work our garden once we move to a house

xenigo
    I don't recommend picking up the first tripod you see. I'd suggest picking up a Gitzo or a Bogen, as they are the best quality... not the type of quality you get at Ritz. The ones with a ball head, and a level, with quick release legs are really great. You can find models that don't have a center column, so you can extend the legs nearly all the way out to the side, with maybe 6 inches of ground clearance for getting really low to the ground. The ball head lets you get nearly any angle you could need.