Thread: delayed sales notifications

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

delayed sales notifications

anyone else has this happen today via verotel ?

I had this happen last month too and thought I had 3 days of bad sales, then on the 4th day I was bombarded with sales email - made me think at the time I was being hammered by a credit card thief

I'm not complaining, sales are sales, but its frustrating when you get delayed sales notes because you think you are doing something wrong and go and change something

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

maxpower
    Ya they are doing the same to me today as well, made many sales today and only a few yesterday. I have also had 2 Verotel Refund Transaction for what they said was my site being down “that is total BS” Also I have not got a check from them in the past 2 weeks, just sent them a e-mail about this. It just looks like to me as soon as I decided to change processors every thing with them went to hell. I wonder if they are going out of business, and just will not tell us.

As far as the back log of emails is concerned it happens with them about 5 times a year, Not sure why, but its been consistant in the 5 years I've been with them. If you look in the top of each email it always says which date they were made on FYI for US based WM's the dates of sales will be from 5pm thru 5pm PST only because of the time difference.

They're good peeps!

Domain inventory sale.

Blueyedb0y
    same thing happened for me too. I'm liking to see my mail box full when I wake up in the morning :$$$:

Tramp

Delayed

Yep, I heard about it, but from someone I know in the processing business. He tells me they are in trouble, kind of like what Ibill did.
    BEWARE..

rick
    I'm only an affiliate but haven't had any issues whatsoever. Money is put into my account via ACH each week without fail.

I did receive 11 sales emails at once yesterday so checked Stats Remote only to see 2 sales.

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp
    Yep, I heard about it, but from someone I know in the processing business. He tells me they are in trouble, kind of like what Ibill did.
    BEWARE..
    Verotel has been the next processor to go under for YEARS. I'll believe it when I see it. The only verifiable problems out of Verotel are the occasional report of a bounced check, which they take care of immediately plus any banking fees incurred.
    I post here to whore this sig.