Thread: Members Area Design?

maxpower

Members Area Design?

Does anyone know I a designer that have member area previews that they have done? Its just that I need some ideas on what would be the best way to display the content for them. I would really like to put a big focus on updates, but will have all the stander movies, videos, feed and gallery sections too. If anyone would like to let me see how they handles this just PM me I would really appreciate seeing how you handled the sites structure.

go to review sites like rabbitsreviews.com - they show screen caps of the member areas. while you obviously don't want to copy anyone, you can get some good ideas this way.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    go to review sites like rabbitsreviews.com - they show screen caps of the member areas. while you obviously don't want to copy anyone, you can get some good ideas this way.

Ya thax bass that will really help, I am not going to copy any one, but more just get ideas of what I would like to do as well, “just like you said”

abostonboy
    Members area design is an ART. Both in the way it looks and how much it affects retention.

Look at http://awizsoft.com/paysite/ It seems you are on a budget here. It's not a bad start.

One thing about members areas that I like is text to go along with any photoset you have. describe the model a bit. Even if you make it up. "Ken is a hot 19 year old jock ready for college, but decided to pose for this site for some extra quick cash. If we paid him bu the size of his cock, we would be brok. Check out the boner on this one. It's HUGE!"

Then I like to rotate the content by date, but in addition I like to rotate by date -> not seen. So when a visitor logs in additional times, they are seeing models they didnt see before.

Just my opinions.

gimo33

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

page error

http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick

I just wanted to say thax again Bass, this site was extremely helpful. I see they gave your site very high marks and said it was a one of a kind site.

Any reason that so many members areas are so simple? Most of these sites look like they where created with software programs, with lots of blank backgrounds and limited choices.

I guess frames are not a good idea for members areas from the examples

Egypt
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Does anyone know I a designer that have member area previews that they have done? Its just that I need some ideas on what would be the best way to display the content for them. I would really like to put a big focus on updates, but will have all the stander movies, videos, feed and gallery sections too. If anyone would like to let me see how they handles this just PM me I would really appreciate seeing how you handled the sites structure.
    Hit me up on any messenger - I'll show you an example

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Egypt
    Hit me up on any messenger - I'll show you an example

Thax man I will, just did not want to bug you guys too much after all I am asking allot as it is from you.

maxpower
    BTW this review site does make me feel much better about my site, they give really high point for the feeds I have and the amount of videos, images, and movies I have are more than allot of the top sites in my category. Hell they give more point to feeds than exclusive content I really like that feeds do have more content, and cost much more in the long run. I am really not that far from having a truly first class twink “teen boy” site

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    Members area design is an ART. Both in the way it looks and how much it affects retention.

Look at http://awizsoft.com/paysite/ It seems you are on a budget here. It's not a bad start.

One thing about members areas that I like is text to go along with any photoset you have. describe the model a bit. Even if you make it up. "Ken is a hot 19 year old jock ready for college, but decided to pose for this site for some extra quick cash. If we paid him bu the size of his cock, we would be brok. Check out the boner on this one. It's HUGE!"

Then I like to rotate the content by date, but in addition I like to rotate by date -> not seen. So when a visitor logs in additional times, they are seeing models they didnt see before.

Just my opinions.

Can I do all that with this program? and I see allot of sites allow members to vote on stuff with that work with this as well? Its just I have never seen stuff like this before, guess I should have at least joined a members site or 2 before I stared making the LOL. I do think its a good idea to keep the opening page as fresh as possible, and will add some text to the image sets, and videos too for that matter.