Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Pics With The New Camera...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah First Pics With The New Camera...

Earlier this afternoon we took a drive to a protected area about 2 blocks away from us called The Loop and i snapped a few pics along the way.

Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.leewindsor.com/theloop/

They are nothing fancy, i just took them using the 'auto' settings right now to get a feel of how it reacts.

Regards,

Lee

nice pics. you live in a pretty place

i've actually asked arie to use auto in the shoots and that has worked the best for me. changing settings takes a lot of time and panasonic has pretty good auto.

maxpower
    Lee takes antisocial pics just like I probably would. “With no people in them” LOL just kidding but I do love landscapes.

Xstr8guy
    Ah, I thought we were going to get pics of your garden!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I thought we would see some hot naked pics of Lee and his man.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Billaboy
    What's the brand/model of your new camera Lee?

My boyfriend got a Canon Rebel XT recently... havn't had time to test it much yet.

Oh and did you take any class or read any book about photography? I'm trying to polish my skills and I was wondering where I should start.

Thanks

his camera is a panasonic lumix fz30. it's the same one we use and it has excellent results for even total beginners on auto as well as shooting pretty fair videos.

it's not a DSLR - we couldn't use a DSLR during our video interviews because of the noise, and the pics are fine for web use. here's a pic we shot recently for our site http://www.manofmuscle.com/models/Paul/vid2065.jpg it's not full quality or size - i think it was saved at quality level 7 on photoshop.

you're going to have more of a learning curve on a rebel, i expect, as it's a consumer DSLR but on the other hand, it has way better low light performance, less noise in pics and won't have occasional purple fringing in high contrast areas.

i recommend you rent a studio or set up lights where you can change things and simply experiment. when we got our camera and camcorder, i took my lights to a rental studio for a few hours and made notes so we'd know which pics and video used which lights and settings. after 3 hours, i took it all home, checked it out, and we worked out some good stuff to continue - plus found stuff to avoid.

Billaboy
    Thanks for the advice basschick!! Highly appreciated. We'll do some tests later this week and I'll let you know how it went!

don't forget to post some pics

something that really helped me getting started - and the pros here can laugh if they want - is some free lessons that are actually there to upsell products and lessons. the umbrella tutorial (second from last) helped me while i was getting started more than i can say. i used two shoot-through umbrellas on the pic posted on this thread - and before that tutorial, i had never heard of them

http://samys.webphotoschool.biz/

Quote Originally Posted by Billaboy
    Thanks for the advice basschick!! Highly appreciated. We'll do some tests later this week and I'll let you know how it went!

How long have you been gay?
    Nice pics...were these taken in Florida somewhere? I lived there for a while when I was a kid and the landscape was exactly like in the photos. By the way, I just bought a Nikon D70s from my photographer so I'll have some learning to do as well.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    I'm still getting used to this Florida thing so when I saw Lee's photos all I could think was "Goodness... imagine all the mosquitos that are there!!"

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Yes there are people in the pics -Gary Alan swooshing by - http://www.leewindsor.com/theloop/0017.jpg

Im surprised there are any trees left after the hurricanes. Is that somewhere in-land or by the beach? We looked at some houses in Royal Palm beach but nothing comes close to these trees - it's all pines, looks like you live in Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Ah, I thought we were going to get pics of your garden!
    Hehe that was the plan but ive been slacking off the past couple of days and its not 100% yet.

All in good time

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_CSI
    Nice pics...were these taken in Florida somewhere? I lived there for a while when I was a kid and the landscape was exactly like in the photos. By the way, I just bought a Nikon D70s from my photographer so I'll have some learning to do as well.
    Yeah they are in Florida about 2 or 3 blocks from the ocean where we live.

Here's some more info on the area http://www.savetheloop.org

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    looks like you live in Missouri
    Haha i wouldnt even know what Missouri looked like LOL

Regards,

Lee