Thread: Something That Really Bugs Me With Affiliates..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Check It Out Something That Really Bugs Me With Affiliates..

Ive just been talking to an affiliate who was complaining that he wasnt converting on a couple of the Condom Cash sites the last couple of weeks.

No problem there, i realize that not everyone is able to sell the sites however, upon asking him for more detail he tells me that exactly 2 weeks ago to the day, he made some 'changes' on his site to add some more sponsors, a few hosted gallery links and some other stuff.

Lo' and behold.. Exactly 2 weeks ago to the day, his conversion ratio was 1:78 and over the past 2 weeks since the changes it has dropped to 1:592.

After speaking to this guy for about an hour, he still doesnt understand why he has lower conversions after changing his site... He still seems to think that he should have the exact same conversion ratios as he had 2 weeks ago even though he has basically turned his site in to nothing but a big ol' cluster fuck.

Sometimes i really do wonder if there is any hope left for a lot of affiliates.

Moral of the story? If it aint broken, dont try and fix it.

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    And I am assuming this guy is a big fish, caue small webmasters don't ask for much.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    And I am assuming this guy is a big fish, caue small webmasters don't ask for much.
    He wasnt asking for anything, he was bitching at me because he changed his site and his sales ratio took a dump.

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    I mean u still spent an hr or so helping him... The Big Fish would understand what is wrong, without you spending all that time....