Alright so I'm facing a bit of a logistics problem. I don't fare well in terms of scheduling multiple people on the same day, for different times. Everyone has different schedules, and has different time / date requirements. So I'm lucky if I get two models to come through on the same day. Usually one flakes. I need them both to come through because I'm booking some higher profile locations, and I want to shoot as many models as I can.

I'm wondering how you model recruiting veterans do it. I've been doing this for years now and I still don't have it perfected.

Today, I feel like everything is complete disorder. I had one model, Shonn, lined up to be shot on Monday. I told him on Friday I'd call him as soon as I heard back from Eric. I never heard from Eric so I didn't call Shonn. So today, on Saturday, I called Shonn to confirm if Monday still worked for him. I got his voicemail so I left him a message. So I waited a while. Never heard back from him, so I called Chris. Left him a voicemail, and never heard back. Then I called John, and I talked to him and he said Monday was perfect. So I penciled him in.

Well, I got a txt message from Shonn and I replied and told him I needed to confirm his availability. He says he's no longer interested. So I'm a little confused, but I'm writing him off.

Now I've got 1 model scheduled for Monday when I wanted to be shooting 2.

What would you have done to avoid this situation?