Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Join Me In Welcoming Develish To The GWW Moderator Team

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Please Join Me In Welcoming Develish To The GWW Moderator Team

As mentioned a week or two back, ive been looking for a couple of new moderators on the GWW Community and, the first of these new additions to the team im pleased to say is Develish :thumbsup:

Develish now has the ability to edit posts as well as remove any threads or posts that he feels are 'spammy' from the community as a whole.

Please join me in welcoming Develish to your GWW Community as our latest moderator, im sure he will be an invaluable source of assistance to many of you as you continue to grow your businesses.

Stay tuned for a couple of other announcements about new mods being made over the coming weeks in addition to some about some new features im going to be adding the GWW Community :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Good stuff. Welcome aboard devilish. I've always appreciated your posts.

Cheers,
    Michael

Way cool ... welcome aboard Develish! :develish:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Devilish... just remember, a good whipping is always what Paco is looking for.. so give him a kiss instead.. :develish:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Thanks guys - I really appretiate it - hardly had anything to say to Lee when he disclosed that to me except a true "thanks"

about the Paco thing: if someone is into whipping he is into BDSM - isnt it a penalty for him to be whipped? Yes - isn't it a punishment NOT to be whipped - yes, it makes him beg more ;D HOW in the world can you punish someone like this ;D

/me hugs Paco

DEVELISH

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    Thanks guys - I really appretiate it - hardly had anything to say to Lee when he disclosed that to me except a true "thanks"

about the Paco thing: if someone is into whipping he is into BDSM - isnt it a penalty for him to be whipped? Yes - isn't it a punishment NOT to be whipped - yes, it makes him beg more ;D HOW in the world can you punish someone like this ;D

/me hugs Paco

DEVELISH
    Easy, tell him he can't go skiing.. :honest:

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Hahaa! exactly! - or deport him to a tropical island and no snow for hundreds of thousands of miles ... :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Hahaa! exactly! - or deport him to a tropical island and no snow for hundreds of thousands of miles ... :thumbsup:
    and the only radio or television signal he can get is one detailing the snow report for the Andes, Alps and Rockies... that'll larn the boy some manners... :coffee:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman

How about send him to Kansas? Maybe next door to the WestBoro Babtist Church. Not only will it be flat, hardly any snow, and protesters to tell him how he will burn in hell for contributing to the gay culture. THAT would be punishment!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Sana Chan
    Yay! Congrats Devilsh! And as for Paco, send him here with me. We get the tempting "Its going to snow 7 inches!" so all the schools close and people make milk/bread rushes. Then, all it does is raaaaiiinn! *evil laugh*

GaySearch4Sex
    welcome and congrats you are now a queen of the GWW Universe :king:

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Thanks again folks - still can't get that little smile off of my face to be a mod on this very forum

yay, DEVELISH!

Lee, good choice

Paco
    Congrats on the new position, :develish: (need to redesign th@ emoticon - it does not depict Devilicious' actual cuteness).
    Hey, yah wanna try anudda (position)? I have this book..

No skiing …
    Ian, you lil instig8tor! If you are not careful, umma gunna have tah give you an old fashion tongue-lashing!

Bec, you are not helping … ME out, lil darlin. You know what happens to a Paco when it is exposed to high heat?
    It gets a loverly set of tanned olives!

Chad, aside from the location being more or less perfectly flat, sticking it to some Baptists actually sounds like fun. I cannot remember the last time I had a verbal confrontation, and since I am Italian, I guess I should practice flying off the handle, more often.
    Oh yah, since I will be burning in hell I was wondering if you wanted to join me for lunch?

And the little missy, known as Sana Chan: your avatar portrays you as something oh so cute, however I know the truth, and that twisted mind of yours will get you in trouble!
    All I can say is, you’re lucky I am not Asian!

Welcum to your new position Develish :groovy:

Domain inventory sale.