Thread: Woo Hoo! 1st Hurricane Of The Season Is On Its Way

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Woo Hoo! 1st Hurricane Of The Season Is On Its Way

Apparently, we have tornado warnings already and it hasnt even touched land yet :eek:

Its gonna be another good storm season i think :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Marc
    Lee, I have a million questions about this. Because I once wanted to move to Florida but the hurricanes changed my mind.

How bad is the devasation? How many people die? Do you see homes smashed in and flattened when driving around?
    Do you live in a home or in a building? do the buildings get knocked down too or are they safe?
    Do your windows get smashed in?
    What do you do to prepare for these huge storms? has your life ever been in danger form a hurricane?
    how long do you lose power for afterwards?
    Ever wanted to leave Florida because of this?

I could ask more but you get the idea

Stay safe

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know Marc, in the past 3 years, we havent really sustained any damage due to the hurricanes.

Mom and Dad lost a few shingles off their roof last year but they were easy enough to replace.

The thing we actually need to be cautious of, isnt the hurricane itself but the swell from the ocean as we're literally about 100-200ft from the beach where we are on a barrier island, plus, we have the river about 100-200ft to the rear of us to.

Most damage we saw locally last year was fallen trees apart from some of the older buildings who appeared to have lost facias on the houses in fact, most of the damage that was caused by last years storms was done to the businesses in the area where we are.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Hurricanes sound fun to me I will be moving to Ft Lauderdale soon maybe this summer or fall, I really do love bad weather “none of that in LA”

Also I saw some really hott surfer guys in the news yesterday, on the beach looks like I could have some real fun in FL. After a year or 2 in Ft Lauderdale I want to move some place in the Keys, maybe Key West. :groovy: