Thread: Those Of You Who Went To Cybernet How Was The Show?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Those Of You Who Went To Cybernet How Was The Show?

Im seeing a lot of people logging back on to GWW today after the Cybernet Expo show in San Diego this weekend and was wondering how the show was for you?

Did you get much new business done? Was there a large gay presence at the show this year?

Spill the beans and post any pics you took too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Patrick

L.A. Pride

Hi,

I didn't go to Cybernet Expo, but was up the way at LA Pride. That event was great. I had the opportunity to see a lot of the webmasters and my friendly competitors. Good time, good business.

Pat

dwaynered
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    Hi,

I didn't go to Cybernet Expo, but was up the way at LA Pride. That event was great. I had the opportunity to see a lot of the webmasters and my friendly competitors. Good time, good business.

Pat
    LOL! Patrick your answer really wasn't relevant to the question. :rat:

Lee, I went to Cybernet and it was a sleeper. But to give credit to the show producers, I have been to hundreds of conferences so I already know the prepackaged deal.

As for a gay turnout, there were maybe two or three companies that I know of. I suggest sticking to The Phoenix Forum or AVN to get real business accomplished. Those are two excellent shows.

And now we have the Gay Phoenix Forum coming up in October!!! Yay! :playboy:

WegCash Robert

Hey

I went to the expo and it was nice. It was pretty much hanging out with companys that we know and work with already. I did a few new deals. It was a nice gathering.

desslock
    I thought about going to the Cybernet Expo. But instead I went to LA as well. Goodness... you just need only walk down Santa Monica Blvd and there are your gay industry contacts all right there. (It was great seeing you Patrick, btw)

Coupled with the fact that I'd never, ever visited LA, and all the gay stuff was going on - I went there.

For the record, I wasn't making any kind of political choice .... I would LOVE to go to San Diego, and the people who run it sound nice - I listen to YNOT radio several times a week as my background at work station.

But as someone who is flying in from Texas and lodging up there, it should be on a different weekend if they want prospective gay registrants from out of town.

(for example: would it be a good idea for the United States Soccer Association to run a tournament of champoins this week?)

Steve

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    Hi,

Pat
    Patrick,

I MISS YOU BABE!!!!

Come to NYC pride. Please.

Do you still have my number?

Lloyd

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynered
    LOL! Patrick your answer really wasn't relevant to the question. :rat:
    Actually it was LOL. If all the webmasters were in LA obviouslythey were not in san Diego. I know eher i would be.

Lots of cute asian in LA!