Thread: verotel announcement, in case you missed it!

verotel announcement, in case you missed it!

Verotel sent out an email last night outlining their new policies, here are the highlights:
    -larger merchants will need to show their company name on the descriptor portion of credit card statements
    -Webmasters that process, on average, more than USD 1,000 a week, have been selected in February to become a VEROTEL PRO customer, and it is required that the webmaster's company name is shown on the descriptor
    -starting May 1st 2004, everybody can become a Verotel Pro customer, regardless of the amount of weekly processing volume. At that time there is a one time registration fee of USD 1,500.00 and an annual fee of USD 250.00. The current preselected group of Verotel Pro customers do not have to pay any one-time registration fee -and- their annual fee is waived until January 1st 2006
    -Starting April 15th 2004 Verotel wants to gain more control over its portfolio with merchants, processing for smaller websites.That's why Verotel introduces the Ticketsclub (www.ticketsclub.com) for all Verotel merchants, that have not been selected to become a Verotel Pro customer. All future Verotel Ticketsclub accounts stay free of charge. However, some restrictions will be introduced.

Please read the full story at:
    http://www.verotel.com/new_ipsp.html

cheers,
    Luke

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    holly fudge

$1500 registration fee

:eek:

How long have you been gay?
    Verotel are hosting a seminar for their webmasters in Amsterdam while AOE is on...hmmm...should be an interesting occasion! Are any GWW users going to AOE coz I can reserve you some of our Gay Party invites....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm..

Yet another reason to use a more reliable processor such as CCBill.

Seems to me like this is a way to limit the damage they are potentially taking from the adult industry.

Of course by going to a different processor you are autoatically saving yourself $750 on there fees

Regards,

Lee