Thread: Beta Testers Wanted

abostonboy

Beta Testers Wanted

Hi all.

Hope it's not considered spam..

I am looking for five webmasters who market sites and are willing to test a decent amount of unfilter junk traffic to a (something). THIS IS BY NO MEANS A PAYSITE OR A REVIEW SITE.

I am also looking for two sponsors who would like to participate in the test. Sponsors that use NATS or ccbill are best. More into NATS, butt CCbill is acceptable. You will not be the only sponsors, but I would like feedback from the results.

PM if interested. I can give you very brief info, and if it seems like something you MAY want to do, the we can do a NDA and you are ready to go. If you decide to do and don't thinks its working, just say no more.

Any traffic you send, you will get equal or more back. And remember I am looking for unfiltered traffic and will send back filtered to a niche you want.

I am making zero dollars on this. I just need to see your reaction to what you get.

The project will launch in about two weeks for testing. Working on a few glitches right now.

Dagwolf
    http://www.allchubby.com/webmasters.html

We've just gotten CCBill. Very few affiliates so far, and we really want new ones.

abostonboy
    Sorry need gay, and pretty much got what I want for now.

Dagwolf
    Well, you did say unfiltered traffic. I figured it was worth a shot.

abostonboy
    I mean, you can try, but it may not be what u think...