Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCBill Notification - Here's A New One...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

CCBill Notification - Here's A New One...

You are receiving this email to let you know that **** ****** attempted to subscribe to account 929078-0010 and was declined due to Your account is currently being processed, please check the website you are joining to see if you have access. If not, please contact support@ccbill.com.
    Anyone ever had one of these before?

What does 'Your account is currently being processed' mean exactly? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    It seems like it MAY mean that, and this is scary, CCBill thinks the account or website is not authorized to accpet transactions.

Sorrta like marketing a ManCheck site before its approved.

It seems like a glitch in their system if you ask me.

Very weird.

abostonboy
    I would call CCbill and ask the tech rep what it is all about. I remember a few years back someone was bitching about getting no signups to his site and when I tried to signup I got an error message. I would do a test signup, even if CCbill says no problem.

Well thats definately not the case as we've had other sales going through that site all day long.

Im also showing the sale in stats from this member but its only showing in the total sales column, not the new sale or rebill column.

Think im gonna call client support and see what the issue is here.

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    Yea,

It's weird Lee. I never had that unless they had a glitch for a brief period of time.

Let us all know aht exactly that means please.

Well, yet again, client support was about as much use as a hole in the head.

They arent showing any declines for this customer, quick stats is showing 1 sale more than i should have according to the new sales and rebill reports.

I guess i need to call back tomorrow or bug Mark or Paul on ICQ.

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    It's funny they don't even know what the message means. That's the odd part.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I've found (counterintuitively) that if you call CCBill support late at night, you'll get Josh or Brandon. I think they are the only two people on most of the time in the late night, and they seem far more knowledgable than most of the day staff. With the exception of really obscure, sales-related stuff, I don't think I've ever had an issue that those guys couldn't answer for me.

If I'm calling during the day, and could choose who to speak to, I'd go for Emmanuel, who seems both amazingly knowledgeable, and incredibly patient and persistent in finding solutions for even the most obscure problems.

Chip,

I got Anthony this evening again, i have to admit, i have gotten hold of Brandon a couple of times and i usually do get a little more than the 'call back tomorrow' LOL

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    He's the best.

abostonboy
    Or better yet, just ask patrick. He will hunt down every employee there until you get your answer.

CCBill_Adam
    Hey Lee,

I'd be happy to look further into this issue for you. You will have an email from me shortly. Also, thanks to everyone who had nice things to say about our support staff, that's always appreciated.

Regards,

Adam K
    CCBill Client Support
    clientsupport@ccbill.com
    1-800-510-2859

abostonboy
    Patrick is still the best.....

Dagwolf
    I'm starting to spend more time on this board than I do on the straight ones. It must be all the CCbill threads. I don't THINK I'm turning gay...

abostonboy
    Dag,

A blowjob is a blowjob.

Only guys don't gag.