Thread: No Traffic on AEBN?

Nuclearburn

I Wonder? No Traffic on AEBN?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used AEBN.net affilliate program and experienced inaccurate traffic reporting. I know I send them traffic but it doesn't show on the stats. Also, sending traffic to Free Promo section, my visitors never get an email for activation. Has anyone else had a problem with AEBN traffic?

Thanks ,
    Nuke
    Http://Satisfyou.com

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar

Traffic Help

Hi Nuke, Contact me at my contact info below and let me see if I can help you out with your question regarding your traffic stats.

Thank you
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

TheLegacy
    that's fast service - I am sure it was a glitch in the matrix somewhere

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearburn
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used AEBN.net affilliate program and experienced inaccurate traffic reporting. I know I send them traffic but it doesn't show on the stats. Thanks , Nuke
    Nuke - Remember you are paid 20% commission on the lifetime of your new referral. So they must be a new account. If I went to your website and clicked thorugh your AEBN affiliate link, you would not get credit for my purchases.

In your tests, you are probably seeing active AEBN customers clicking through.

Steve

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    I promote the shit out of aebn and love em. Yes their stats suck. But the $ amounts are always correct and the cust. svc. is awesome.

One thing I don't like is the fact that their comm. checks have no check stub. They need to work on that. Hope this helps. ---Chubbs

Nuclearburn

Thanks for the help...

I figured out the stats not showing because I'm using a custom template.. for some reason AEBN doesn't register traffic through them.. so I'll put counters on the main pages and see what pages get more hits.. The promotional problem I don't have an answer for yet.. I tested several email addresses and none are getting emails back with the login code... Is there something I have to setup more than the link? The whole process works til the email response. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    John Milano :coffee:
    Http://Satisfyou.com

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Hi Nuke...
    I have sent you a private message in regards to the questions you are having with your promo. Thank you for keeping us informed.
    Chris
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net