Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: what ELSE do you do?

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar

what ELSE do you do?

Ok so we all know you are webmasters or content producers but WHAT othere hobbies or thinsg do you do in your spare time?

I design home automation systems, I like to rollerblade sail and bike ride. I have a ham radio licence but hardly ever use the radio these days. and I collect movies (450 and counting )

what do YOU do ?
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    I design home automation systems
    Oooh interesting.. You mean like systems to open curtains, turn on coffee machines and things like that?

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Camping, fishing “ocean and fresh water”, I do like dove hunting, amusement parks, I run a Aaron Carter fan club “and have met him” work-out, and collect horror movies. :goof:

Oooh interesting.. You mean like systems to open curtains, turn on coffee machines and things like that?
    that and so much more. the sytem conteols all the lights , all the tv and video distrbtion, it monitors websites like CNN and the weather .com site and will read off breaking news to me over the speakers in the celings, when i step into the shower in a morning the system wil sense I ma there and give me information about my day, like apointments that it takes form my outlook calender, read me to do list and tell me what the weather is going to be and also what chat times I have that day, then it turns on music for me while i finish my shower.

that and much much more.

I play in a gay football league, am training for my first marathon and try to surf as often as I can when I am not a full-time college student. I want to get into extreme sports though, like base jumping and extreme snowboading, jumping out of helo's and stuff.

and collect horror movies.
    I love horror movies, my fav is still nightmare on elm st the 1st one

that and so much more. the sytem conteols all the lights , all the tv and video distrbtion, it monitors websites like CNN and the weather .com site and will read off breaking news to me over the speakers in the celings, when i step into the shower in a morning the system wil sense I ma there and give me information about my day, like apointments that it takes form my outlook calender, read me to do list and tell me what the weather is going to be and also what chat times I have that day, then it turns on music for me while i finish my shower.

that and much much more.
    Oh wow.

So what does a setup like that cost?

I think i might have found my next 'toy' for the house LOL

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I love horror movies, my fav is still nightmare on elm st the 1st one
    I like that, but I really like the early Friday the 13th movies more 1&2, Resident Evil, The Fog, Creepshow, The Lost Boys, Return of the Living Dead, The Howling, Jaws, Halloween, Jeepers Creepers 1&2 “one of the first gay Horror movies” and the Evil Dead just to name a few. BTW my B day is Halloween after all :evil:

Sana Chan
    I'm working on a novel at the moment. Otherwise I'm a dedicated Role Player of Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire the Masquarade, and currently Mutants and Masterminds. I collect porcelin tea sets (total of 15 or 16), the collecter's thimbles they sell at gift shops (total of 120), and bladed weapons (total of 7). I'm also a dedicated Anime fan and am constantly on the watch for ways to improve my collection. Series I love are Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Ronin Warriors, Saiyuki, Weiss Kreuz, and most all Yaoi.

Lately I've been working to get Pet Safety and Pet Adoptions more vocalized around my area. During the hurricane season I put up fliers about Noah's Wish, and organization that goes and rescues animals in both natural and Man-made(war) disasters. I hope to get the local shelters out to the walmart I work out to advertise their adoptee's along with showing off all my co-worker's pets. Just to show how wonderful a pet can be.

Paco
    I spend a large amount of time playin' in the great outdoors. I try my hardest to make sure I am out of the city sleeping in my tent or snow shelter, every weekend.

Here are a few of my favourite ways to pass the time:
    1). Mountaineering (everything else in life is second, to this):
    - Telemark (backcountry & resorts). <-- my heroin!
    - Glacier travel (via tele)
    - Scramble / hike (day & overnight trips) / trail running.
    - Rock climbing (no mix or free as of yet).

2). The others
    - Traction kites (Ski, blade and lift - land only, no water as of yet.)
    - Kayak
    - Rollerblade
    - Cycle (I'm a roadie)
    - Discgolf
    - Paraglide

well a basic system can cost just a few hundred and go upto many mnay thousands.

i sent you a pvt message so I dont overtake the thread

well a basic system can cost just a few hundred and go upto many mnay thousands.

i sent you a pvt message so I dont overtake the thread
    I replied

I'll most likely be contacting you in a month or two to speak some more about this too, im seriously interested in getting something like Claire setup here

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Ok so we all know you are webmasters or content producers but WHAT othere hobbies or thinsg do you do in your spare time?

I design home automation systems, I like to rollerblade sail and bike ride. I have a ham radio licence but hardly ever use the radio these days. and I collect movies (450 and counting )

what do YOU do ?
    what brand of components do you use?

maxpower
    I am just surprised no one wanted to rag on me about my Aaron Carter thing I am most did not tell anyone about that, I guess its a bit embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I am just surprised no one wanted to rag on me about my Aaron Carter thing I am most did not tell anyone about that, I guess its a bit embarrassing
    I was tempted...so very tempted...