Thread: Is there an easy way to put my domain name on .mpg clips, and then cut them up?

Marc

Is there an easy way to put my domain name on .mpg clips, and then cut them up?

I could transform them into .wmv or other format if that makes it easier.
    these are huge 250 meg movies and I want to put my url on them.

Then after my url is on them I want to cut them up into 2 minute slices for the members area.
    Then cut them up into 10 second clips for promotional galleries.
    Whats a good tool to do this?

sorry for so many video questions, I hate working with video, I just dont know what Im doing with them. Images are so much easier

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Using Sony Vegas Video is easy, but the damn thing has the slowest encoder and it would take for ever

Togm
    I would like to do this too..any more tips?

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    Using Sony Vegas Video is easy, but the damn thing has the slowest encoder and it would take for ever
    thanks, but Vegas is kind of expensive.
    Is there a less expensive solution?

I just want to put my domain name on the videos, I dont need to edit them. I have another program for that

Paco
    If you do not want to buy the software to water mark your vids, you can use the freeware version of VirtuaDubMod.
    The program will allow you to watermark your video, with a .bmp file, and offers many options, such as intervals.

To find the software simply perform a search with your favourite flavour of search engine.