Thread: Google wants my Ass in a sling!

Google wants my Ass in a sling!

Ok so adwords obviously wants me to bend over and take it up the ass like a passive cock hungry bottom.............

"Inactive for search
    Increase quality or bid to $5.00 to activate"

Err how do I say F^XK OZZ YEU A$$WOGES again?

Still laughing at the fact they had the balls but hey...its adwords!

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

robin
    Yeah I had problems with them too doing that on really good search terms -- where the competition actually weren't relevant to the term at all. I finally got so fed up with them I said fuck it and goodbye.

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover
    Ok so adwords obviously wants me to bend over and take it up the ass like a passive cock hungry bottom.............
    "Inactive for search
    Increase quality or bid to $5.00 to activate"
    Err how do I say F^XK OZZ YEU A$$WOGES again?
    Still laughing at the fact they had the balls but hey...its adwords!
    Dave
    Hey, think of it this way. When you are in a sling, it is an outstanding venue where you can stretch out your arms and really show off your armpits.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Hey, think of it this way. When you are in a sling, it is an outstanding venue where you can stretch out your arms and really show off your armpits.

Steve
    LMAO - Now Sshh!

<grin>
    Domain inventory sale.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    sorry double clicked on my reply below.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Or you could shoot video of your "passive cock hungry bottom" in a sling and sell that to pay for the $5.00 per click listings

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Or you could shoot video of your "passive cock hungry bottom" in a sling and sell that to pay for the $5.00 per click listings
    :yeah: I vote for that and deslocks idea is good too. Maybe you should do a double feature.

all day, every time i saw "Google wants my Ass in a sling!", that's pretty much what i imagined

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Yeah I have noticed that too. I just delete all the adwords save it and then readd them and sometimes that fixes the problem.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Yeah I have noticed that too. I just delete all the adwords save it and then readd them and sometimes that fixes the problem.

Mark

Thanks Mark,

Yeah that usually works for me too, or agreeing and then immediately going in and dropping the bid again back to a reasonable amount, have no idea if its a rip, or a glitch?

Not to say I didn't find all the other posts highly amusing......I just want Mark to ask to see my ass in a sling so I'm only responding to him :groovy:

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover
    Thanks Mark,

Yeah that usually works for me too, or agreeing and then immediately going in and dropping the bid again back to a reasonable amount, have no idea if its a rip, or a glitch?

Not to say I didn't find all the other posts highly amusing......I just want Mark to ask to see my ass in a sling so I'm only responding to him :groovy:

Dave
    hehe you little perv, now this needs to stay a business thread. Nothing to see here move along, hehe.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!