Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Shot Tommy for Twinks.com ::

xenigo

Check It Out Just Shot Tommy for Twinks.com ::

I shot Tommy for Twinks.com the other night. The shoot went great, and he was quite fun to work with.

maxpower
    He’s cute, maybe some make-up or some air brushing would help a bit though man

maxpower
    If you would not mind I am looking for some more exclusive stuff too, if you would share some info on pricing for stuff and maybe some other places I can get good content like this please PM me man. I am on a bit of a budget right now so if you can work with me it would really help right now.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    red heads are hard to find! :thumbsup: , i'd be more interested in him when he get's alittle older , maybe some dental corrective surgery , green eye contacts , more of a raven hair color salt water streaking throughout with some synthetic beach tanning ( redheads don't tan naturally well )...you know a more natural look! :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."the closest thing to perfect" - jermaine jackson

abostonboy
    does he have a bf? Like a guy with a big cock?

I like the lighting you use. Very nice.

MAX,

Get a life......

xenigo
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    If you would not mind I am looking for some more exclusive stuff too, if you would share some info on pricing for stuff and maybe some other places I can get good content like this please PM me man. I am on a bit of a budget right now so if you can work with me it would really help right now.
    I hit you up about my pricing a couple weeks ago, and it sounded as if you thought it was a bit more than what you were looking to spend. I don't really know anyone else that shoots twink content, but then again I don't really pay much attention... I'm not here to sell other people's work.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Yummy.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

rhys
    wow... young(not that there's anything wrong with that )

is that a rub on tattoo?:develish:

chsmo
    Abostonboy... please leave Max alone. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that's growing a little tired of you.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by chsmo
    Abostonboy... please leave Max alone. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that's growing a little tired of you.
    Wow.

One post. Welcome to the board.

chsmo
    Thanks for the welcome. Yes, one post, but long time lurker. I find that most questions I might have are answered with a little research and posting becomes unnecessary. As far as contributing info, well I'm just a pup in the woods when compared to all of you, so I pretty much keep my mouth shut.

Until now. Since you returned from your "World Poker Tour" you've shared valuable insight, but regrettably some of that is being lost in your jabs and baiting of Max.

Wow... does that put me in the Maxpower fanclub?:honest:

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    there's A Maxpower fan Club????
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky
    there's A Maxpower fan Club????

Yes their is man, it has illustrious members that include me and my mother you are more than welcome to join the yearly dews are very competitive. :signhere:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by chsmo
    Thanks for the welcome. Yes, one post, but long time lurker. I find that most questions I might have are answered with a little research and posting becomes unnecessary. As far as contributing info, well I'm just a pup in the woods when compared to all of you, so I pretty much keep my mouth shut.

Until now. Since you returned from your "World Poker Tour" you've shared valuable insight, but regrettably some of that is being lost in your jabs and baiting of Max.

Wow... does that put me in the Maxpower fanclub?:honest:

Thax man I really do appreciate that, I have been really feeling a bit more love around here in the past few days, but that said I am sure we are about to see a big backlash. :hmmph:

abostonboy
    And to be honest it keeps some humor going when things get dry..

IF I didn't get in a jab with MAX over a domian name, then go register one, and post it here.

The gfy lurker would have never contacted me with an offer to buy the domain.

Actually it's quite hilarious about that domain name, becuuse once I told the person I know where to get dvd quality content to make it into a reality site. There's a bidding war going on... LOL.

So, I guess some good things come of the MAX fanclub.

And anyone is free to put me on ignore. That's your choice.