Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max - When Is

abostonboy

Max - When Is

Your site going to be done so we can all market it. I can't wait to market it.

maxpower
    Well man I take it this is a bit of a joke, but right now my hosting company is transferring allot of videos over to this new domain, the designers are not going to be done with this until next week “it was a big job” I am going to have to do some tweaking of the graphics myself like adding the video preview graphics that I will to myself, and the text for the vids ECT. Get a good amount of my images ready with bio’s and such for the models and about another dozen details. The all the new domain will not be al set-up with Ccbill until next month, and ready for affiliates. Trust me I know it sucks, but I really do want to create the best site that will sell for everyone. Even when the site is first open, it will be going though multiple daily updates just to get all the content the way I would like it, and the all the features in the site up and going. After that I will be adding hosted galleries/ videos, and tools to help promote the site, I have some really good ideas in this area that you provably have never seen that will vastly increase the amount of traffic from your viewers that end up being counted on your affiliate stats. The way I look at it the more people that you can sent to a program the more sales you will make at the end of the day so I will do everything I can to make sure a large amount of viewers click on the ads.

OMG just typing all this is allot, but that should give you a idea of what’s up.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    The way I look at it the more people that you can sent to a program the more sales you will make at the end of the day so I will do everything I can to make sure a large amount of viewers click on the ads.
    I would love to comment on that, but I wont.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    I would love to comment on that, but I wont.

And I do appreciate that, to much hostility around here somedays as it is :cry:

abostonboy
    And I do appreciate that, to much hostility around here somedays as it is :cry:
    and ignorance....

maxpower
    and ignorance....

Look I do not want to argue with you, but I assume you believe the less people that you can send to a site the more sales you will make. Hey if it works for you I say go for it man.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Remember folks... just ignore him, he won't get any of the useful info you have to offer anyway...

abostonboy
    Look I do not want to argue with you, but I assume you believe the less people that you can send to a site the more sales you will make. Hey if it works for you I say go for it man.
    I can send you 1,000,000 visitors of guys looking for big boobs.

or

I can send you 1,000 visitors looking for twinks.

You can have one or the other. Which would you choose.

maxpower
    I can send you 1,000,000 visitors of guys looking for big boobs.

or

I can send you 1,000 visitors looking for twinks.

You can have one or the other. Which would you choose.

Well man that is tougher than it sounds, one hand ya the twink traffic would be good, but 100X as much str8 traffic if the site did not use up much bandwidth would I think convert too more sales. Not that this has anything to do with what I was talking about but hey I am just going with it.

abostonboy
    Well man that is tougher than it sounds, one hand ya the twink traffic would be good, but 100X as much str8 traffic if the site did not use up much bandwidth would I think convert too more sales. Not that this has anything to do with what I was talking about but hey I am just going with it.
    Which would you want. You can have one or the other....

maxpower
    Hell if I get to pick I will take the 100X more traffic, I would have to adjust the size of the site, but would make more money and get a better ranking. I am a numbers kinda guy, but hey if we all think alike their would only be srt8 sites to start with. :$$$:

abostonboy
    I am ONLY answering this post because I feel that those who think that success in this business is about the quantity of traffic is sorely mistaken and will fail miserably. It's about the quality of the traffic.

And bandwith should not be much of a factor and if it is you either need a new host or you are doing something wrong.

Bandwith is the one thing that has been a positive sigh of relief in this industry. The percentage that bandwith costs versus total sales, at least for me, has gone down every year.

Who remembers when it was like $5 a gig?

abostonboy
    Hell if I get to pick I will take the 100X more traffic, I would have to adjust the size of the site, but would make more money and get a better ranking. I am a numbers kinda guy, but hey if we all think alike their would only be srt8 sites to start with. :$$$:
    Ok. When you launch your site I will send you big boob traffic. No pun intended.

maxpower
    Your attempted attacks on me are really fucking lame man and just make you look like a stupid shit. Of course if I have so much in this case junk traffic it would be best to adjust the site to use less bandwidth, and also the 100X more traffic would sell better, but would cost allot in bandwidth we are taking about 1,000,000 clicks I will assume in a day or 2 if we are still in fantasy land. :wacko:

abostonboy
    Your attempted attacks on me are really fucking lame man and just make you look like a stupid shit. Of course if I have so much in this case junk traffic it would be best to adjust the site to use less bandwidth, and also the 100X more traffic would sell better, but would cost allot in bandwidth we are taking about 1,000,000 clicks I will assume in a day or 2 if we are still in fantasy land. :wacko:
    I am a stupid shit. i don't deny that at all.

I still don't think you got the big boob part though.