Thread: An Apology

abostonboy

An Apology

To all those who have grown tired of the ramblings between me and max.

I once a while ago said I would not reply to ANYTHING he said. Then Basschick made a remark about someone may get some advantage from the answers even if Max didn't, so I re-thought my decision and posted.

I over looked the fact that he can't afford a phone because as he put it he's so broke with his site. I over looked a lot of things. Way too many.

But there is one thing I can't over look is as Basschick so eloquently put it,

Max,

You are a dumb ass.

I will Never reply to anything thing he posts, even though he made me some money on a domain name. Just as you all are tired of hearing anything between me and him, I am as well.

A sincere apology to those that I have offended. I posted because I was selfish. It was funny to see what he would say.

I wish you the best with your site Max. i truly do.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

learning

To be honest I personally didnt get tired of it, I was actually learning from your post's and look forward to seeing more of them
    :thumbsup:

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    A sincere apology to those that I have offended. I posted because I was selfish. It was funny to see what he would say.
    well, finally you found out yourself how fun it is to hold a stick for a dog and wait for him to jump over it...

cheers

DEVELISH
    :-D