Thread: A very useful link

abostonboy

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Dude,

Cut the crap, if you wanna act like an ass go to GFY.

Over the past week you have managed to turn GWW in to nothing but a bunch of posts between you and Sean talking about nothing but bullshit, there is already a place on the web for that, http://www.gfyboard.com

You seem to be under the impression that others on GWW will be impressed with you the more you post, trust me, the more you post, the less impressed with you people are becoming, trust me on this.

If you dont have anything of value to add to the community, dont post, its not a complicated concept, 99.9% of our other community members can handle that concept.

Posting in a thread just to get a rise out of the village idiot, makes you no better than Sean.

At first, it was entertaining, not funny, just entertaining, now its gotten to the point where other community members cant even start a business related thread without you or Sean fucking the thread up admittedly, primarily Sean but still, get a grip.

If you are just here for fun, you may like to reconsider this a destination for you to post, there are plenty of other gay webmaster boards for you to screw around on like the rest of their posters.

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    Sean is on my ignore list now lee. no worries.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    now its gotten to the point where other community members cant even start a business related thread without you or Sean fucking the thread up admittedly, primarily Sean but still, get a grip.
    Can you give me an example of a thread that I fucked up w/o sean's help?
    This is for my information. I am not being sarcastic. I have NEVER tried to fuck up a thread where serious matters were involved.

I agree when sean enters, I tend to get off track. In a very unprofessional way.

But I have never intentionally tried to fuck any thread up. Offer an opinion that is maybe different, yes.

He is on my ignore list and I WILL never make a reply to anything he says asI don't even know what he is saying.