Thread: Links List Traffic.

abostonboy

Links List Traffic.

Ok. I know I am asking a lot of questions. But I have decided to take the high ground and come to the boards and ask for advice and give it as well.

So here is something I want to ask, as it's something that I want to know.

Lets say I create a site that will get approved in every link list as it will be clean and fit the rules. And lets say its in a niche that is very popular, so it will get traffic.

Who would be intertested to know the total traffic that it generated. In total and from each link list over say a weeks period.

And then it could be expaned to other niches as well.

If it's a dumb idea, say so. And I also will do earches in the SE for terms that relate to the niche and see what serach engines come up first, aven though if they are the ones taht don't send the most traffic. It's just obvious that if I type in the word twink and s certain LL comes up in #1 spot (highly unlinkely), but it's obvious that that LL will send SE traffic to my site.

And I know Peter asked what LL's are out there. What are the ones wyou are willing to share. I Know some don't like to share where they submit, but remember, we are trading information.

I will post the LL's we submit to. I have to get the list from the perosn that submits.

i know there is one that I believ is hosted by badpuppy (not SMAQ) that send a lot and I didnt see it on the list.

The reason I am asking this is because I have seen a few threads on the straight boards, where others have done this. The information was valuable to me.

And to be honest I am trying to foucus more of my time contributing and learning than bitching with certain people. It's not healty.

good idea, abostonboy we used to do it on a str8 board i used to post to a lot. knowing traffic numbers really helped a lot of people out

abostonboy
    Maybe it was a board I was looking at yesterday.

I was going through posts from way back on some.

But even on those boards they didnt really take into account the position that the LL had on the SE for the keywords that their site is about. I think that is important as a LL may only send 100 hits over the trial, but if it's higher on the SE for that keyword, those 100 hits maybe better traffic.

abostonboy
    So Bass,

Any ideas foe good gay traffic.

And btw Green Guy has good gay traffic.

And please don't say bostonboyz for right now....

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    i know there is one that I believ is hosted by badpuppy (not SMAQ) that send a lot and I didnt see it on the list.
    Probably QPlanet.com -- that's the only other badpuppy ll that i can think of.

greenguy and pk have good gay traffic, although pk takes only two submissions ever. if you post a paysite, janesguide has good traffic. sindbadbookmarks sends a lot of good traffic to start. justusboys, gaydemon, hunkhunter, altagaylinks - all are worth posting to.

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    So Bass,

Any ideas foe good gay traffic.

And btw Green Guy has good gay traffic.

And please don't say bostonboyz for right now....

abostonboy
    Yea,

Those are ones i have.

Persian kitty is awesome. You can make a killling on the site. They use to allow you to change every so ofet if I remember right. Is that still teh case?