Thread: Do You Swap Out Your Sponsors When One Has A Promo?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Swap Out Your Sponsors When One Has A Promo?

Was just looking through my stats this weekend on Condom Cash and im noticing that a lot of affiliates seem to have sent a lot more traffic over the past weekends than they have done in the past few weeks combined.

That being said, im pretty sure its because affiliates are swapping their links out to take advantage of our raised payouts but, i was wondering if any of you folks did this on a regular basis with other sponsors to?

For example, lets say one of the PPS sponsors has a $100 per sale weekend, does that influence you in where you send your traffic during that weekend or, do you stick with what you know sells?

I just curious to find out if im right that its the raised payouts why affiliates are upping their traffic or if its just coincidence.

So do you swap your sponsors out when another raises their payouts or, do you keep them the same no matter what?

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    Yes and no.

On the sites that I have automated I will unless something is selling very strongly. But to go in and change by hand - no.

abostonboy
    Lee,

Are they mainly sending from tgp or actual sites. I will change my tgp stategy and submit the sites a few days earlier hoping its hits the tgps at the right time.