Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your sign?

abostonboy

What is your sign?

I am a leo -

Leo People have a regal way about them. Their contagious energy radiates in such a way that draws in the lion's share of attention, and their sunny Leo disposition livens up any environment. Much of the time, Leo people are convinced they're supposed to be putting on a performance, and some of them become more absorbed in form than substance. Their dramatic way of relating makes Leo people seem self-centered and dictatorial, but they're not only interested in themselves. Natural-born leaders, Leo types have a lot of "fathering" energy - they want to bring the best out in everyone they know.

Not sure if it's good or bad.

Marc
    I'm a taurus. Pisces moon pisces rising.
    I dont know if I believe in that stuff though. I had my chart done once for about $40, and on one page it said I'm very extravagant and love to spend money and literally on the next page it said I'm thrifty and like to hold on to my money.
    ol.

We're living in the age of mine

Domain inventory sale.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover
    We're living in the age of mine

Sorry, but everytime I hear or see the word 'mine' I think of seagulls - thanks to Finding Nemo.
    I hear hey and I think of crabs!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Well....

Aquarius

Ever since last summer, you've noticed something rather unusual: When it comes to both finances and romance, you've become extremely disciplined -- with what feels like little or no effort on your part and virtually no prodding from your loved ones either. It's unusual because this type of behavior does not correspond to your usual 'technique,' which is to spend what you've earned (on paper, anyway) well before you actually have the check in hand. By the end of February 2006, however, you'll find that you've managed to tuck a few dollars away -- not just on paper, but in physical reality too.

That little nest egg will come in quite handy during the first few months of 2006. Even though you're being good with money lately, you'll tend to be impulsive in all categories at that time -- which makes you a veritable magnet for the unexpected. That goes for unexpected expenses too, so look for things like car repairs, home repairs or dear friends with urgent financial problems. Now that you know, start planning for these contingencies, which can be expected at the beginning or end of March, or during the first week of September. And don't be surprised when a call, email or visit announces that someone you love needs help. Just be sure you really are helping them, not enabling them to continue down an unhealthy path. You know the difference.

Now, back to romance -- and how self-sufficient you've become in that department. In July, you should expect your newfound independence to be tested by the reappearance of an ex-lover or spouse -- someone who'll quite obviously be wondering whether they might have a second shot at the title. If you're (still) interested, be sure you have new solutions to old problems, and that your potential partner is willing to try just as hard as you are to work things out. If not, just keep pursuing that sweet autonomy you've been enjoying and cruise into 2007 with your independence going strong!
    I don't want any of my ex-loosers back - they all should go where they belong to or where they were set free from...

DEVELISH
    :-D

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

I am such a Scorpio~

Scorpio
    October 23 - November 21

Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac, and you shouldn't take that lightly. You shouldn't take Scorpios lightly, either. Those born under this Sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world which is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.

It's the Scorpion which symbolizes Scorpios, and it's no accident. Much like the Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this Sign are the ones who are in ultimate control of their destiny. It is life on the Scorpion's terms, too, since these folks promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of the Scorpion: these folks have tremendous regenerative powers, much like the literal Scorpion can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one. Fearless Scorpions rarely lose, per se, they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can someday sit back and feel satisfied with themselves. These folks are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, lest they become suspicious and exit stage left. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these folks are surprisingly resourceful.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    something better - which describes me more detailed I guess

Aquarius:
    (born between
    January 20 - February 18)

ELEMENT: Air
    QUALITY: Fixed
    DUALITY: Masculine
    RULING PLANET: Uranus
    SYMBOL: The Waterbearer
    (Symbol's meaning)

PERSONALITY OVERVIEW:
    Aquarians are generally known as: friendly, people-oriented, outgoing, easy-going, progressive, humanitarian, assertive, honest, helpful, altruistic, loyal, analytical, original, creative, imaginative, inventive, intellectually independent, unorthodox, eccentric, and a student of human behavior.

On the shadow side: intractable, contrary, perverse, unpredictable, unemotional (distrusts emotions), detached, inflexible, obstinate, having strong dislikes and firm opinions and a tendency to inflate your self-importance and pose as an expert on any subject.

MOST LIKEABLE TRAIT:
    Friendliness
    :-D

Sana Chan
    Another scorpio here. ^_^

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Sana Chan
    Another scorpio here. ^_^

Me too Oct 31st

Paco
    uhm (oh, there are so many to pick from) ... guess I'll go with the peace one.

I'm anudda puddy tat (Leo).

I know ... WOW, an Italian Leo, how unique.
    Now where is my nip (!), and is it time for a 'snack', yet?

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    Scorpio
    October 23 - November 21

Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac, and you shouldn't take that lightly. You shouldn't take Scorpios lightly, either. Those born under this Sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world which is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.

It's the Scorpion which symbolizes Scorpios, and it's no accident. Much like the Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this Sign are the ones who are in ultimate control of their destiny. It is life on the Scorpion's terms, too, since these folks promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of the Scorpion: these folks have tremendous regenerative powers, much like the literal Scorpion can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one. Fearless Scorpions rarely lose, per se, they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can someday sit back and feel satisfied with themselves. These folks are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, lest they become suspicious and exit stage left. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these folks are surprisingly resourceful.

scopios are good in bed.

SweetNSassy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Me too Oct 31st
    OMG! Me too...Oct. 31 1984! Hehe...I love being a Halloween baby. Lol :beauty:

prairiegrrl
    Virgo Sept. 13th

The Virgin
    August 23 to September 23

Traditional Virgo Traits

Modest and shy
    Meticulous and reliable
    Practical and diligent
    Intelligent and analytical

On the dark side....

Fussy and a worrier
    Overcritical and harsh
    Perfectionist and conservative

Virgo Personality Profile

Sometimes modest, and quite often shy, Virgo can be one of the most difficult mates to "land". It is not that they are playing hard to get, it's not that they are not interested, it's the shyness. Oddly, the more they like you, they more shy they behave around you! You won't find the modest virgo "flashing" anyone in the near future.

Very reliable and punctual, those born under the virgo sun sign will be easy to count on. They will help you out in a pinch and do things for you that go above and beyond the call of duty. You will find that many war heroes are Virgo since this astrological sign is really big on courage.

Extremely practical and diligent, this person can be counted on to not over indulge or get addicted to things too readily. Extremely intelligent, many scientists and mathematicians are Virgo.

The Virgo likes to analyze things and are not comfortable until they figure out all angles of the problem they currently are focused on. Virgo will make great stock brokers, financial advisor or any things else that requires deep thought.

Dzinerbear
    PrairieGirl, you and I share a birthday.

Michael

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar

Taurus

Taurus here... I love to endulge, I love to eat, I love my earth tones and I'm quite stubborn. I'm rather shy, but can get a temper if pushed hard enough. Study the hell out of this stuff.
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net