Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whats the thing you fucking hate about being gay?

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Whats the thing you fucking hate about being gay?

I fucking hate the fact that most of your "friends" either want to screw with you or what I find worse is that people say "yeah, I'll call ya". More worse is when people you know for a long time and you lost them somehow came back and tell you oh how much they would like to stay in contact with you, then when you try to call them, email them etc and hear them say "I was gone for a few days and had no access to the net", when you SEE they read the email and when you ask "<name> do you really want to stay in contact" and you get a "oh, please don't ask so hard questions that late at night"... I AM FUCKING WAY BEYOND PISSED AT BEING GAY when it comes to that.

I believe that straights have the same issues, but why can't people just tell you straight in the face and say "listen, I don't want to talk to you so piss the fuck off" - I can take that - I CANT'T take lies or all that shit that comes with it.
    :-D

abostonboy
    The thing i hate most is open relationships. though I am a hypocrite when it comes to that. It just seems to be way to accepted and I would say maybe more so in Bigger areas. Just my opinion though.

maxpower
    Its the limited choices in dating

The fact that dating Str8 guys goes no place if I hear “you don’t understand I just need some pussy every once in a while” I am going to scream and we all know what happens if you just let them hook-up with chicks 3 months later they are darting them and denying they even know you.

The instability of most guy guys

If you want me to be totally honest, I like guys not some strange aberration of them

Also most guy guys are really not that attractive too me

Just to name a few, now that I have pissed off about everyone I will shut up.

prairiegrrl
    being a lesbian what I hate most is women with really dried fingers/hands or long long nails. Talk about rough sex geez :cheese:

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    I just hate being labeled as a gay man.... There are too many of them out there....like the stereotypes... though I do end up falling into a lot of them like liking musical theater and such...but I don't appreciate them because I am gay, I appreciate them because they are great works of art.

I also hate it when my...well used to before I got engaged...when my girlfriends tried to hook me up with guys just because they were gay and never really paid attention to my style of guys...just thought that since he was a gay man, I would be interested in him.... hell most gay men I am just irritated by... guess thats why I like the fetish community so much... plenty of hot switch flipping men and the hubby doesn't mind what i do with them...as long as he can watch....one day i will actually excercise this privilive:develish:
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewlaidkiddd
    I just hate being labeled as a gay man....
    You know in one way I agree. Labels are boring.

Sex with guys tuen me on. Does that make me gay.

But to me I was engaged to a girl. I loved her dearly.

Am I gay becuse I love gay sex? Am I bi and could fall in love with and be faithful to a women.

Am I straight because I enjoy sex with the right girl and if i found the right one would marry and have kids.

What am I really? I think I am someone that loves pople, can look inside their hearts and fall in love based on what I feel.

One thing I am not is confused. I am just labeled by other people.

At the end of the day I want to find someone i love, they love me, and be happy. It makes no difference if its a male or female.

But yet "I AM GAY!" Go figure.....

I am not gay, not dtraight, not bi. I am just

prairiegrrl
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy

Am I gay becuse I love gay sex? Am I bi and could fall in love with and be faithful to a women.

Am I straight because I enjoy sex with the right girl and if i found the right one would marry and have kids.

What am I really? I think I am someone that loves pople, can look inside their hearts and fall in love based on what I feel.

At the end of the day I want to find someone i love, they love me, and be happy. It makes no difference if its a male or female.

Great Post!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Yeah love it.... thats exactly where I thought with that...Fun stuff.
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

What do you like about being Gay?

If you were straight do you think you'd be just as miserable?

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt

I like being gay in general - never learned it a different way. The only straight thing I did was french kiss a girl and finger another one (I didn't even get hard).

DEVELISH
    :-D

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt

I can't answer that question.

I am not gay. I am not srtaight. I am not bi. I am just a human being.

And there are many things I like as being a human being. Too many to list here. But i would say, the most important thing I like is life itself.

What do I like about being "gay", is people you realize I am not really gay!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I like the comedian that said "I'm not straight, I'm not gay, I'm just slutty!"
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

xenigo
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy

I think this is probably your best post. Probably one of the best 'personal' posts I've read in a long while.

And to answer the original question about all the problems you associate with being gay... you can't associate those problems with simply being gay. That's part of being human, and part of living in a social world. I'm not gay and I have delt with those problems ever since I started dating, and it drove me insane just as much as it's irritating you.

It's just the way it goes. People are gutless and cruel, and while they try to remain non-confrontational, in the process of trying to spare people's feelings, it builds anger in those who want straight answers no matter what their sexual orientation.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I hate being stereotyped in real life and in the media. Not all gay guys can do hair or arrange flowers. Some of us are even more butch then most str8 guys.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    It may not be gay specific, but I go nuts when a waiter asks me what my SON will have (jeez..am I that old?)!