Thread: Maxi & Bean Boy

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Maxi & Bean Boy

Will the two of you simply get a room so the rest of us can enjoy this forum without your incessent bickering, bigotry, and bullshit?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

maxpower
    Its not me I really am trying not to argue with Mr. Bean, but hey take it the way you want man. BTW story, I remember you said something about audio stories, Do you have first time story’s/twink stuff. I have been thinking about adding some stuff like that. Just PM me if ya want, I guess I could read them myself and put them on tape but would like to see what’s out their first.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Will the two of you simply get a room so the rest of us can enjoy this forum without your incessent bickering, bigotry, and bullshit?
    You know Lee started the last one when he asked Max to shut up. Even if I start a thread with something useful, he has to come in and offer bullshit just as he does when lee does. Bickering started BEFORE I came in.

I am not saying I know everything, but in relation to what your saying, at leat one othe member as he said

"To be honest I personally didnt get tired of it, I was actually learning from your post's and look forward to seeing more of them"

is getting something useful.

IF no one responds to his posts that clearly show he has no clue a newbie webmaster lurking may take it as sound avice. And that is bad.

maxpower
    Trust me I am sorry it will never happen again I blocked him, really did try to not argue with him. I have to get back to work now :whip:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    BTW story, I remember you said something about audio stories, Do you have first time story’s/twink stuff. I have been thinking about adding some stuff like that. Just PM me if ya want, I guess I could read them myself and put them on tape but would like to see what’s out their first.
    Start a thread and forget to check it for responses, sheesh I am having a blonde week. :honest:

Unless you have the rights to the story you can't just pick one out and record it. You will be in copyright violation and most authors will go after you.

In answer to your question though, yes I do, however you'll have to wait till wednesday for a more detailed answer. :coffee:

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    You know Lee started the last one when he asked Max to shut up. Even if I start a thread with something useful, he has to come in and offer bullshit just as he does when lee does. Bickering started BEFORE I came in.

I am not saying I know everything, but in relation to what your saying, at leat one othe member as he said

"To be honest I personally didnt get tired of it, I was actually learning from your post's and look forward to seeing more of them"

is getting something useful.

IF no one responds to his posts that clearly show he has no clue a newbie webmaster lurking may take it as sound avice. And that is bad.
    Point is abostonboy, you taunt him which lessens the benefits of any helpful advice. Many here are used to Sean and his knee jerk responses. Most simply choose to ignore him and when he does ask a question that some newbie might also be wanting to ask, many will answer to provide that lurker with the proper information. Thing is, they don't go out of their way to ascerbate the situation by egging Sean on, it is pointless and counter productive.

You both seem to enjoy the bickering, which might be suitable for GFY, but GWW has been a more respectful board. Debates and opposite views are accepted with grace generally, and are about the issues, not the personalities which seems both of you tend to forget.

Take it anyway you two wish, I merely am expressing my opinion not to mention my frustration at coming to this board to wade through the endless bullshit and bickering. It takes time that I can better use for managing my affairs, which is I believe the general concensus of most professional webmasters who frequent this board.

Either way, not my call to make but Lee's as to how much longer all this will be tolerated. :coffee: